banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haggard time again (this time only rythm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Haggard time again (this time only rythm)

nice guitars....... Where are those 2 Jackson's made?
    Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
    Roland Cube 60
    Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
    BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
    LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
    Mogami Cables
    Mooer Candy Toppers
    Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
    Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

the firestorm is a japan X series, the soloist is an USA select one. one of the most gorgeous guitars i've ever seen

Comment

right on dude. You gonna put a set of Duncan's in the one you get? If so, what ones?
        Roland Cube 60
        Mogami Cables
        Mooer Candy Toppers
        Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.

Comment

duncans all the way.. the neck will be a SH-1 '59n as for the bridge, i really dont know yet.. i'm struggling between the SH4, a custom edition and 6 . i know what a beast the JB is as i have it in my axe now, but i dont know how it will sound in the jacky according to my ear. it may be too shrill. the distorion is a massive contender as i'm a riff guy, but i dont want it to be a one trick pony. i like versatility and i'm also a bit worried that it's going to sound too compressed. now, the axe comes with distortion clones so it's got a ceramic magnet (i have to check with the folks at the forum to see if it's at a reasonable quality) so i could get a C5 and see if i like it if not, i could turn it into a full blown custom with the ceramic mag from the stock pups(taking they're an ok quality)

and i cant decide on the color on them LOL wither black to leave the looks like they're on the pic or go with a zebra (white black and black white .. or is that a reverse zebra?) which i'm most likely going to order abroad as i dont trust the people here that they will get me the righ color unless it's black lol

head hurts now...

Comment

Ya, the JB is an awesome pickup. I have one in my strat. Next guitar i buy will probably have a Custom Bridge and a Jazz neck.
            Roland Cube 60
            Mogami Cables
            Mooer Candy Toppers

Comment

Working...
            X