We Fall Down cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Fall Down cover

A cover song from a benefit concert July 31, 2010. Recorded with a Flipcam, so the sound is a bit compressed.

Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
    Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Re: We Fall Down cover

The video won't load or play for me Les.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

Nice!
      We used to do the same version, but since we had an acoustic and electric we kept it a little closer to the Kutless version.
      Originally posted by MikeS
      a "career" of playing sold-out bedroom shows to the posters on my wall.
      Originally posted by JB_From_Hell
      whats becoming of this generation
      We want to listen to music while we mow the lawn.

Comment

It loads for me now. Great job and a cool tune.
        My Sound Clips

Comment

Sounds great for a Flipcam production! What amp are you using ...... or is it a processor, Stephen?
          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

We actually toned it down a bit for this crowd. They usually get a string quartet for the fund raiser.

Teknon Theou
            Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

cool !

not familiar with the original, but you guys are tight all around

i dug the single note stuff you were playing

thanks for sharing
              t4d
              gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Actually, we're doing a cover of a cover of...well, you understand.

Kutless did a version that is the basis of our version. I only listened to a couple of youtube clips enough to get the leads workable. Honestly, I'm not really familiar with their version, either. Our intro is slightly different, and our instrumentation is different.

Teknon Theou

Comment

Working...
                X