Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hello to all forum participants!

Originally posted by Guitarzzz View Post
    Hello! I am glad that liked the music played by my mother! This piece is called "Quadrille." Music is the universal language of all the earth, which unites people from all over the world! I am very pleased that you found in the native music for you!
    Nullius In Verba

Comment

Last edited by Guitarzzz; 12-04-2012, 09:33 AM.

Comment

It's a trippy ( as in unique and mesmerizing - hypnotic ) way you play what appears to be slide style . I see it's not though .

How is it you developed this technique ?

I have tried to play like that , it hurt me heh heh heh , your dexterity is really amazing , so is this song .

What is this song about , I like it .

You have a good voice too and I dig those " Ray Charles " style dark glasses too ..

Hurricane Ramon
        It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me

Comment

Thank you ) I've been playing since childhood. I chose the guitar such a position on an intuitive level.
          The song was written on the poems by Sergei Esenin. This is one of my favorite poets. In one of the forums, where I also posted the song sent to me translated lyrics in English:
          Goodbye, my friend, goodbye
          My love, you are in my heart.
          It was preordained we should part
          And be reunited by and by.
          Goodbye: no handshake to endure.
          Let's have no sadness — furrowed brow.
          There's nothing new in dying now
          Though living is no newer.
          The user also sent a link to the English of Sergei Esenin:
          Comments & analysis: Goodbye, my friend, goodbye / My love, you are in my heart. / It was preordained we should

Comment

Do you perform live in your area ?

Have you a " following of people " who listen to you play there ?

Your attack seems so effortless , like you are in a dream like state playing your music . As I said it is hypnotic . I like it very much .

HR
            It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me

Comment

Now my music can be heard only on the Internet. Previously, I had my own band, we played in many cities. Now I entirely "free artist". Compose and post the music on the Internet. In Russia, many people like my music. For me this is the most important thing - to bring joy to people and make the world better through their tunes!

Comment

My new music
                Last edited by Guitarzzz; 12-04-2012, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Really another super recording man , your great .

HR

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
                    Really another super recording man , your great .

HR
                    Thank you! I'm really pleased that the music will bring you joy! Good luck to you!

Comment

When the soul is dancing
                      Last edited by Guitarzzz; 12-04-2012, 09:28 AM.

Comment

I wish I could jam with you.
                        Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                        Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

Great job Boris it sounds great, stick around I'd love to hear more of your music.

Comment

At times there are moments that your playing on this last video you posted reminded me of the great Greek zither musician

" Anton Karas's "

And his rendition of the motion picture's title track song -

Third man Theme :

Nice stuff as alway man

Hurricane Ramon

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
                                I wish I could jam with you.
                                Hi Andrew Lamprecht! I'm glad!

Comment

Working...
                                X