Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80s Rock & some Blues/Country

Just finished up a couple of songs

The first is "Mr Blue". I just finished putting my old 1985 Kramer back together and a "Kramer Idol" contest came up over the holidays. I kinda cobbled this song together based on a really old riff. Its kinda zany - I had to finish it quick and I had no idea what to play for the "verse". Hence my liberal use of leslie simulator and wah. I don't really consider myself a good hard rock player but I had fun doing the song.

Last is "October". Never really wrote a song in 3/4 before but I thought I would give it a go.

As always though it was fun to play guitar and record....

Re: 80s Rock & some Blues/Country

I like Mr. Blue, put some vocals on it.
    I want more me in my tone.

Comment

Thanks!

I wish I knew a good vocalist. I am unfortunately, at the moment, a one man band with no vocal skills at all :0)

Comment

cool!
        "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
        Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Sounds great!
          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
            X