Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marshall 800 + Hamer tone test

soundcloud 1st clip on list

Modelled that is. Buzzing at beginning is annoying but stops a few seconds in. Excuse the mistakes, just noodling to get something "on tape"
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: marshall 800 + Hamer tone test

That actually sounded pretty damn good! Nice playing too.

Comment

Thanks bro. Appreciate you taking a listen and commenting
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Nice chops! I think the louder you play the better the modeler sounds.
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Thanks for listening. As for volume, my wife would disagree

On a serious note, the vt15 speaker cannot handle too much volume. Above half or so, the speaker gets harsh and you can really get the wonk of the digital modelling coming through. But for lower volumes it sounds good and is a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
          X