"Stra-Bro-90" clip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Stra-Bro-90" clip.

Sample of the Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Stra-Bro90. Neck position in a MIM Strat. Boss GT-6 (Marshall 1959 amp model) -> Peavey 50/50 power amp -> Bag End 1x12 and 1x15 cabinets. Recorded by a

Just a little thing I whipped up to demonstrate the full vs. tapped modes. It's in the neck position of my MIM Strat.

Boss GT-6 (Marshall 1959 amp model) -> Peavey 50/50 power amp -> Bag End 1x12 and 1x15 cabinets.

Recorded by a haphazardly-placed Edirol R-09HR.

Beginning and end of clip are the full pickup and the middle section is the tapped mode.

Forgive the sloppy playing!

Re: "Stra-Bro-90" clip.

ive been playing my hamer daytona again recently that has a trio of the stra-bro-90's and i forgot how versitile they are. really nice sounding pups

Comment

Very cool!
      I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

I like the way it sounded tapped.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
          I like the way it sounded tapped.
          I do, too! The full-on mode sounds a lot better in person than it came across on the tape I think, but it gives the idea. I'll fiddle with some different placements for the recorder soon maybe.

Comment

Sounds good. And still sounds like a Strat, which is good.
            Originally posted by LesStrat
            Yogi Berra was correct.
            Originally posted by JOLLY
            I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

I wish I hadn't been so broke when we did that one and gotten a set rather than just one...

Sounds good bro!
              www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

Sounds pretty sweet!

Comment

Working...
                X