Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tele noises

Green Tele time...
    Doing some ole flusion smusion blue stuff.
    Crazy busy track....ran it a few times...had to readjust the ears for this...
    Still sucks but I liked the sound!

Super Sonic with the G12H Anniversary speaker.

Re: Tele noises

man, your tones and playing are so consistently tasty!

love the fusiony tone. what pickups in the tele?

Comment

That was like Larry Carlton's pissed off younger brother.

H30 is a nice match in that amp bro.
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Thanks. Well I use the stock Broadcaster pickups it was born with
        Yeah I'm digging the speaker in this combo.

Comment

Great stuff, hardly Tele sounding or maybe that "is" the Tele sound. Hahaha
          Pulse 2AM - YouTube
          Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Dayum! I haven't decided if I need to practice or give up!
            I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

yeah doesn't sound like a tele at all. if I had to guess without you saying it was a tele, I'd say it's some sort of strat with upgraded pickups or a superstrat.

weird.

Comment

True Broadcaster style pups are not the typical sound most people think of when they think Tele...which i suspect is some lame compressed bright weeny ass C&W tone from 1980.

They are darker, with a sharp but not piercing treble, and raunchy thicker mids. Great for rock/gainier sounds.
                I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Working...
                X