• Me Fartin Around With The Eleven Rack Messing Around With A Tone

This is a JCM 800 Sound.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12144655&q=hi

Re: Me Fartin Around With The Eleven Rack Messing Around With A Tone

Man, that is one awesome piece of kit.

Seriously sounds f'n glorious, Jolly.

Comment

It sounds exactly as you'd want a JCM800 to sound with all the studio FX. Honestly, it's the first time I've heard you where it's as pure and revealing as possible. And that's a good trait in a highgain tone.

The Eleven Rack really makes the direct sound as amp-like as I've heard. I know it's more advanced than the Vox Valvetronix blue table top modeler I use. The Vox has the ability to do all those tones, but it doesn't seem to transfer to tape like the Eleven Rack.

Are you using the Pro Tools that came with the unit, or something else?
      Last edited by Gearjoneser; 02-02-2013, 02:27 AM.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

That does sound more amp like than most of the modellers and the tone, clarity and lack of fizz is cool. Sounds like you've found a cool patch there JJ.

Comment

As I said....you make anything sounds great...no exception here Mr Jolly!

Comment

That sounds killer .... I love the VH like harmonics!
            I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Yup. Best tone I've heard outta that thing so far.

Comment

Thank you all. I thought I had dialed in a pretty good tone so I figured I would share. I'll probably record some of my riff crap with that tone later on tonight.

Joe, I wasn't using the Pro Tools. That was recorded with me just going direct into my old Roland VS-1880 after a pint of whisky and a couple of white russians....lol

Comment

Sounds cool!

Comment

That definitely is the best sound I've heard out of 11R so far! Damn nice job!
                    Burny RLG-60, Baton Rouge AR81C/GACE
                    Line6 Helix LT, DV Mark Little 250GH, DV Mark Neoclassic 212

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                    Musicians are ****ing retards.
                    Originally posted by ex-250
                    Beer can never be the source of wrong.

Comment

Nice

Take a look at 11hack.

Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
                      When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
                      Red Devils - 1% all the way!
                      Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
                      Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

Great clip! Cool tone and lots of riffage that remind me of a lil boy from Holland.. Did you add something around the 2 min mark? Seemed to get heavier and darker..
                        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
                          Great clip! Cool tone and lots of riffage that remind me of a lil boy from Holland.. Did you add something around the 2 min mark? Seemed to get heavier and darker..
                          Thanks!! I didn't add anything. The settings were the same from beginning to end.

Comment

Working...
                          X