Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y2stevo
    replied
    AH MAnn i abosolutly love the ending so much.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!top marks jolly"!!

Leave a comment:

• midnite_man
    replied
    Took a look at your axes while I was d/ling your song. Beautiful collection! I'm still wiping the drool off my keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• midnite_man
    replied
    Ah, thanks for the correction. They play that Doors number on a local classic rock FM station up here in Portland, OR quite often, so that's how my response to your song popped into my head.
    But, yes, it is also Beatlesque.
    Nice work!

Leave a comment:

• midnite_man
    replied
    I took the opportunity to listen to "I Don't Mind" and thought it was also a great song. Thanks for the inspiration!
    I'd really like to here more of your music.

-Bob

Leave a comment:

• JOLLY
    replied
    Originally posted by midnite_man
    Kinda reminded me of a slowed down version of The Doors "Whiskey Bar" (I think that's the title), but of course with quite a spicier ending.
    I saw colors, man, tracers.....

Nice Clip, bro!
    Actually that's called "Alabama Song". That's an interesting comparison. I never would have put those two together. That's one of my favorite Doors songs. Glad you liked.

Leave a comment:

• midnite_man
    replied
    Kinda reminded me of a slowed down version of The Doors "Whiskey Bar" (I think that's the title), but of course with quite a spicier ending.
    I saw colors, man, tracers.....

Nice Clip, bro!
    Last edited by midnite_man; 03-17-2004, 05:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JOLLY
    replied
    Originally posted by xerxes
    well, i played it today for my art class (like i do with a lot of stuff i like here, hope its cool with you...)

first impression was "is this jewish music?""are we at a carnival marc?" and the simple "what the f*ck"

i made them basically listen to the whole thing though and the almost jumped at the ending, it literally surpirsed them......

love the tune man.
    LOL...that's pretty funny. Thanks again everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• xerxes
    replied
    well, i played it today for my art class (like i do with a lot of stuff i like here, hope its cool with you...)

first impression was "is this jewish music?""are we at a carnival marc?" and the simple "what the f*ck"

i made them basically listen to the whole thing though and the almost jumped at the ending, it literally surpirsed them......

love the tune man.

Leave a comment:

• captain cavman
    replied
    Everytime I listen to this tune , I have it in mind all day long !

The end of the song kick some a$$ !

Great tune , bro !

Leave a comment:

• wasteofo2
    replied
    I've always loved that clip. While most of your songs are straight up rock, you do some very good pieces to envoke certain moods or feelings. I maintain that you should see about writing soundtracks to movies or something, when I first heard "strange", I thought of someone tripping badly, followed by an immense shoot out or car chase or something. Something like that would have fit well in a movie like "fear and loathing in las vegas".

Regardless, great song!

Leave a comment:

• Nightburst
    replied
    Great clip, especially the ending. JOLLY = Rockstar

Leave a comment:

• xerxes
    replied
    i love the ending as well, turns it up.

by the way, what the f*ck are you doing at the 3:35 mark? a whiiile back u discribed how..... care to repeat?

Leave a comment:

• Vasshu the humanoid typhoon
    replied
    Hehe it was a very vivid image.

Leave a comment:

• xerxes
    replied
    Originally posted by Rid
    Hehe I kept seeing strange images of a puppetcircus with wires.
    Or the episode with Courage the cowardly dog and Fussili...hehe weird indeed.
    And I love the ending
    as remarkable as this sounds, so was i!

anywho, i love this strange ****! i have allways loved weird and mysterious music for some reason. got any more?

Leave a comment:

• Robert S.
    replied
    I dont remember ever hearing that before and it is pretty cool. The intro has a mid-carreer Alice Cooper feel and the outro rocks for sure.

Nice clip Jolly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X