Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New songwriting demo

New bit I'm kicking around ...

Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Re: New songwriting demo

Sounds like a British invasion tune and Thin Lizzy mixed up with Beck like intro....and then it went whack....hehe in a good way!

Comment

I like swamp vibe in the first phase and I like the lead in the 2nd phase ... it reminds me of something like the 12-string lead in "Eight Miles High".
      I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon View Post
        Sounds like a British invasion tune and Thin Lizzy mixed up with Beck like intro....and then it went whack....hehe in a good way!
        Ha, thanks! Still very much in its infancy and I haven't really decided on what direction I want the album to take. I am way ahead of my release schedule at this point and can afford to take my time!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
          I like swamp vibe in the first phase and I like the lead in the 2nd phase ... it reminds me of something like the 12-string lead in "Eight Miles High".
          Thanks! I can definitely see what you are referring to. Would love to get hold of a resonator guitar for that intro part.

Comment

Awesome intro...& a killer AC/DC-meets-70's-Priest riff when the thing kicks in...then the synth comes in & ****... it's pretty crazy how you meld all those totally diverse influences together man..
            "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
            If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Thanks for listening!

Comment

Well that was different! I thought the beginning sounded countryish.

Comment

Working...
                X