New Song/Riff Recorderd Today 11-12-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Song/Riff Recorderd Today 11-12-15

Hell, I don't know what style this is. I guess it's just rock n roll. It's got all kinds of flubs and screw-ups in it, but it's basically just a demo of whatever it is anyways.

However, I hope you dig it. As always, I had fun recording it.

Listen to New Song/Riff 11-12-15 by Jolly #np on #SoundCloud

Re: New Song/Riff Recorderd Today 11-12-15

Pretty damn badass!!!!

Comment

ya badass dude! I like that you have drums and put the date in the title of your thread lol

the bass playing is killer too! you are someone that knows what you are doing sir! you should be on tour. very pro sounding. makes me really really want a drum thingamajigger llike you got.

Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate it!!

Comment

Damn, Jolly! Do you have to be that good? I don't think I could even hang playing rhythm in your band. I'm gonna either switch to George Dickel or humbuckers or something.
          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Your right channel is out killa whale.
            "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
              Damn, Jolly! Do you have to be that good? I don't think I could even hang playing rhythm in your band. I'm gonna either switch to George Dickel or humbuckers or something.
              lol....I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X