X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Voice of Belief (Full Version) - Kit Tang | JamTrackCentral.com Artist

JamTrackCentral Artist Kit Tang's page:

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/RedSoundRecordingStudio

Re: The Voice of Belief (Full Version) - Kit Tang | JamTrackCentral.com Artist

I may just have a new favorite guitar player. Everything about that was perfect. I loved the tone, I loved the playing, I love the guitar, I loved it all!!

Comment

Consider this a bump because I think it is fantastic, and I wish others would listen to it.

Comment

The tone and the playing are both awesome. Damn good!
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
          The tone and the playing are both awesome. Damn good!
          Not to mention, that flippin' Suhr is beautiful!!
          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Working...
          X