banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I released my debut single last Thursday! (Duncan JB contents)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I released my debut single last Thursday! (Duncan JB contents)

Hey! I just released my single album on Dec 8.
    All the guitars were recorded using Suhr Reactive Load + Ownhammer Impulse Response. Majority of the lead tracks (except for the last lead after a key change) were a mahogany super strat with a Seymour Duncan JB. To me it has this magic midrange that sits just perfectly in the mix in this case... Didn't need to EQ much!
    Enjoy!

Last edited by strings4v; 12-13-2016, 04:47 PM.

Re: I released my debut single last Thursday! (Duncan JB contents)

Sounds great, and great playing too!

Comment

This is absolutely fantastic tone, and great skill. The entire arrangement is excellent. far and away better than most hack showcase posts here or guy s that sadly, no matter what their supposed expertise/ experience , just never reach this level of greatness. I doubt you'll get a lot of love- this board is filled with rank amateurs and longtime blowhards showcasing their limited talents to a bunch of others that are appreciative of them only because they are in the same boat.Thats why I never bother to post anything here; it's like casting pearls before swine.
      Last edited by MetalManiac; 12-21-2016, 07:25 PM.
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

That last solo @ 2:30 was sick!

Comment

Great song! Definitely one of the better metal instrumentals I've heard in forever. None of that djenty crap, and it doesn't immediately sound like you were plugged into a computer. Again, great song.
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
            This is absolutely fantastic tone, and great skill. The entire arrangement is excellent. far and away better than most hack showcase posts here or guy s that sadly, no matter what their supposed expertise/ experience , just never reach this level of greatness. I doubt you'll get a lot of love- this board is filled with rank amateurs and longtime blowhards showcasing their limited talents to a bunch of others that are appreciative of them only because they are in the same boat.Thats why I never bother to post anything here; it's like casting pearls before swine.
            I'll catch your pearls Jerry. Release them.

I'll comment to the OP if he actually comes back and isn't just peddling his wares to us common folk.
            Last edited by DankStar; 12-22-2016, 01:00 AM.

Comment

That was great! Do you have more?

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
              Thanks for the shout-out! Haha "Longtime Blowhards" would be a great band name.

Comment

Working...
              X