banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My band rehearsed in the studio a few weeks or so ago.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My band rehearsed in the studio a few weeks or so ago.

Yeah, it does. Hopefully my computer will stay working long enough to do said call. my iPhone got dropped into the toilet and my Macbook's too old to do a call with decent quality.
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
      Dude, I play in a working band, you play in your bedroom. Here is me last weekend, what were you doing? Another VFW gig or did they get sick of you too?
      Correction: I play in my home studio.

Yeah, who hasn't played in the bars? You act like that's something of major merit. Newsflash: it isn't. I stopped doing the bar band scene in 1991.

You don't get it, but you have become a punchline around here.
      Speak for yourself... but you're not the punchline, you're the joke. (drumroll please)

Click image for larger version

Name:	tidjw1rz9789bcoiacse.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	5797992

Like I said you are the biggest poser around here. You talk a big game but you have NOTHING going on.
      Coming from you, that's pretty g-damned funny. I play the guitar regularly (have been for 30+ years), build my own tube amps, build my own guitars,
      have a home studio / DAW, study sound engineering (when i have time), have my own guitar-related YouTube channel, seriously study famous guitar player tones (and make very accurate studio recreations) and playing-wise, challenge myself from time to time with a tough guitar piece, like so:

LLL - Steve Morse Highland Wedding

...and I regularly posts clips right here at the ol' SDUGF under "Tips and Clips". In fact, I just posted one a few weeks ago (Scorpions).

Now, how about yourself? Distorted cowboy chords in a sleazy bar band setting? What?

What would you say... you do here?

So you see, there's a big difference between talking and actually doing. I do a lot of guitar-related things, and I've been doing them for decades.
      So for you to say, "You talk a big game but you have NOTHING going on", you of all people, man... keep digging that hole.

You think because you were a coat check boy for Aerosmith back in '85, spent a couple months at MIT (but didn't graduate) and now play in a bar band... that somehow makes your "musical resume" something to sneeze at?

Your problem here is that you incorrectly think any of this has anything to do with anything outside of this particular forum. It doesn't.

Even if I had multi-platinum albums (I don't), that still would have nothing to do with any of the BS going on here.

But let's cut the crap, shall we? Here's what's really going on:

Y'all get your kicks by being sh*t-disturbers on here; and some of you think Nathan is an easy target.

Then when someone speaks up about it, y'all get your panties in a big wad because it's true.

Then y'all get the e-peen measuring sticks out in weak attempts to divert the subject/argument to an area where, quite frankly, you hold no water...
      but desperately hope that your strategy will "win" the day.

I'll finish this by saying once again (in general): Don't be a **** - lay off the kid.
      Last edited by LLL; 03-08-2017, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LLL
        Even if GV had demonstrable accolades (which he hasn't shown so far), then he'd be a **** for stalking and picking on someone very young who is giving a good effort.

What he's doing right now is pure hypocrisy... GV hasn't posted his own stuff in years, but thinks it's okay to bust on a kid and his clips.

See, that's what chicken**** m****r***k**s do.
        This contention is blatantly untrue as I've already stated. Go and look at the threads and post my stalking and trashing. It doesn't exist. It's your selective attention to me that's stalking and trashing.
        I pay no more attention to Nathan than any one else here.

Your a pig headed and deluded idiot .
        I could well elaborate on the rest of your drivel but this is just trashing some elses thread that YOU HIJACKED with your deluded ego.
        I'm not going to bother.

Hands up every one who likes LLL !
        sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
        - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenVulture View Post
          I'm not going to bother.
          Then leave.

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post
            Then leave.
            GV has been here much longer and is a much more respected member than you.
            Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
            Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
            Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
            Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
            Line 6 Helix
            Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

Correction: I play in my home studio.
              Yep I was right it fits on a matchbook cover

Comment

Then L'LL leave.
                You take the cake you rude idiot.
                sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
                - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

But let's cut the crap, shall we? Here's what's really going on.
                  Sure, what is going on is we think you are poser and a joke. Correction we know you are poser and a joke. Just look at your current embarrassment in the Goldtop thread.

Comment

If we can't be nice to each other, the thread gets closed. Put each other on ignore. There is no reason to attack each other here.
                    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
                    X