No announcement yet.

Cool 80's sounding backing track ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cool 80's sounding backing track ...

Originally posted by nuntius
    Where's DirrtyCraig on this one?
    I agree, this track is screaming out for Craig.
    Originally posted by Scott_F
    On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

RGN, Nice!! Sort of a Randy-esque tone to my ears. My favorite part was the doubled line (and tricky at that) about 25 seconds in. I know you've got some spandex and aquanet hidden in your closet somewhere, bro.
      On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Originally posted by nuntius
        JammerMatt - I think you had the right idea about what to play, what I think you should do is try and work out that really short fast vibrato on some of the notes and try and make it wider and slower.
        Is this kid destined for greatness or what? What a great ear. Nuni, you're absolutely right on with this one. I detected it a few months back while I was goofing around. Somehow, it is a deep ingrained habit that I'd like to work out. Need to work toward that Yngwie-esque badass wide vibrato. Good call

Comment

A bump so's Craig can find it
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

great work everyone....

I wish I had the ability to record at home right now =( I lost my cakewalk with my old PC..and my vetta's at my practice space..and I don't have a mic to mic up my b-52....dammit....

hmmm..I wonder if I could do it at my band mate's studio thursday or friday...he could dowload it and I could just use my vetta (even though I'd rather use my b-52..but I'm not gonna lug that bahemoth outta my room till we start giggin'..lol)

RGN--I have a Skulls n' snakes..love it =) I slapped a JB trembucker in it...friggin' smokes now
            Splawn QR
            Splawn 4x12 w/greenbacks
            Splawn 2x12 w/ CL80s
            George Lynch Skulls n' Snakes Sig ESP w/JB trembucker

My Cover Band
            My Gear Pix
            My SPLAWN Clips
            My SPLAWN Vids/Homepage

Comment

Working...
            X