banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD: Don't know about it being my last guitar ever....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks...pics are actually pretty washed out though . They look like water-colours of the real thing thanks to my crappy phone cam.

The good news is I finally ordered a decent 'budget' $200 Kodak camera off Amazon yesterday. it's crazy how much prices have shot up since my last decent camera (that I dropped and broke 15 yrs ago) still. I'm old/old school .. prefer the real thing to phone cam's.

"Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

I'm wondering if I should maybe try something like this w/ the jazz tune...liven it up a bit:

I foresee it being a huge PIA but probably sort of challenging & way less tedious to get through

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Let me crack open my obesely fat theory books and explore all the possibilities/options...

Obviously an endeavor like this will months, if not years or decades of careful study, planning & execution ..still I'm no stranger to self-sacrifice for the greater good....

I might just do it... or I could say "**** it" & move on, depending...let's see

Youtube

Comment

After returning from my morning run found myself overwhelmed w/ emotion & self-sacrifice..so i was able to finish sooner than expected

"Wuv in the Slums" Pt II (R2D2-inspired deeply emotional tapping ..neck pup- no pick)

Youtube

Comment

Working...
          X