X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitar > POD Go > Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 > Mac > Garageband

Usually
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
      Guitar > POD Go > Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 > Mac > Garageband

Usually
      Is there some master comp/limiter somewhere I can’t find that’s always on? GB on my phone starts audibly pumping at normal levels.
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Old Zoom H4.
        Or an old Zoom Q3

Comment

Originally posted by El Dunco View Post

Is there some master comp/limiter somewhere I can’t find that’s always on? GB on my phone starts audibly pumping at normal levels.
          Yes. With the tracks, select Master, and in controls there is a compressor.

I use on a PC - so can't speak to phone interface. Also available on individual tracks.
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Yes. With the tracks, select Master, and in controls there is a compressor.

I use on a PC - so can't speak to phone interface. Also available on individual tracks.
            It’s not that, it seems to be affecting all the tracks at once like a master compressor I can’t turn off.
            The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Comment

A 2012 iMac with Logic Pro X (stock plugins) and a Tascam US-16x08 interface.
              "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
                With the band a TASCAM Model 24 for the kit and whatever scratch tracks we do initially..
                I have been looking at those used. I am GASing for one.

Comment

I picked up a Zoom L-20 mixer on a black Friday deal last year, I can record directly to a SD card or use it as a USB interface. I really like it but haven't gotten a chance to do much recording on it yet.

I now have a minty M-Audio AIR 192|14 that I'm going to put up for sale now if you are looking.

For software I have Mixbus 32C, Magix Sound Forge, Reaper, and probably a few others. Trying to go all Mixbus, but I need to find the time to sit down and learn it.

Comment

Steinberg UR44C usb audio interface into Reaper.

And my new Nux Loop Core Stereo Loop pedal
                    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
                    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

A friend of mine is selling his Tascam midistudio 688. It’s quite amazing the technology involved into getting 8 simultaneous tracks on the 1/4” of tape in a casette. It did run at twice the speed of a standard casette playback to compensate, but you still wouldn’t imagine it could compare to 30ips on a 2”, but did anyway, especially with high fidelity metal tapes.

Comment

The few times I have recorded anything its guitar -> Headrush MX5 -> laptop-> waveform
                        1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
                        Jackson Soloist 7 string
                        ESP LTD M-400
                        Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Working...
                        X