banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it wrong to order two pedals for Xmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it wrong to order two pedals for Xmas?

I ordered two pedals as a gift to me from my wife, and I failed to mention the second one. Then when she went to wrap them and put them under the tree and test my patience, she said something about having wrapped the pedals. Yes, there was an 's' at the end of pedals. Okay, no problem.

I mentioned the second one here, by the way, and you suckers drove Sam Ash out of stock. Thank God for price matching.

Comment

Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post
      I mentioned the second one here, by the way, and you suckers drove Sam Ash out of stock.
      LMAO!! You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
        I have no idea what happened at the end of the week, but I still own and play both guitars.
        Ah, I understood that it was only awesome for that one week cuz after you had to get rid of one or both.

Originally posted by eschoendorff View Post

Edit: just sae the part about the guilt trip. You wouldn't be German or Catholic by any chance, would you???
        I happen to be one of the two and fairly close to the other one
        "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
        "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
        "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
        "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

the SHOD is my next pedal...
          Originally posted by jeremy
          God hates bad guitar tone
          GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
          AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
          EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
          Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

I'll let you know if it's worth it
            Last edited by Markk; 12-14-2010, 07:05 AM.
            "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
            "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
            "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv

Comment

I have ordered five pedals the last month, and you're wondering if you're in the wrong?! I am starting to wonder if I've done something wrong.....

Nah, of course I haven't.

Grats with your new fun boxes!
              My Soundclick

Comment

sounds good!!!
                Originally posted by jeremy
                God hates bad guitar tone
                GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by Markk View Post
                  Let's say these two pedals were the
                  EHX Memory Toy and
                  Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive

Am I a bad person for doing this?

YES, yes you are - THREE is the magic X-Mass number mate
                  Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

Ha ha ha, I think you're ok, if you can afford it.

I am feeling a little bad too though because I ordered a new pedal (really good deal I felt I couldn't pass up) and am planning on getting an AC15 soon too...I might need to get my wife something nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by greatbob6 View Post
                      o...I might need to get my wife something nice too.
                      Key word

Comment

Originally posted by mwalluk View Post
                        Well said.
                        Cheers man, though it really wasn't. I just read it back and it doesn't even make sense. Serves me right for trying to paraphrase great quotes when I'm in a rush.

Anyway, two new pedals is awesome. Enjoy'em.
                        I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Working...
                        X