• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TC Flaskback Delay Is Here

Oh you're delayed Mr
    Have fun man!

Comment

Well so far plugged into my Vox Valvetronix head(It sucks)....lol...It's too washy sounding through the digital modeling amp...In the effects loop of this same amp,it sucks also!

Next I'll try plugging into my old Marshall and Fender stuff and I'm sure it will be alot better...I wasn't planning on using this pedal through anything other than the Marshall and Fender,but the Vox is all setup and it's just the flick of a switch...So far kinda dissapointed...The looper is ok also,but nothing to write home about..
      Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97 View Post
        Well so far plugged into my Vox Valvetronix head(It sucks)....lol...It's too washy sounding through the digital modeling amp...In the effects loop of this same amp,it sucks also!

Next I'll try plugging into my old Marshall and Fender stuff and I'm sure it will be alot better...I wasn't planning on using this pedal through anything other than the Marshall and Fender,but the Vox is all setup and it's just the flick of a switch...So far kinda dissapointed...The looper is ok also,but nothing to write home about..
        That's unfortunate. I'll wait for the full review, but I really wanted it to be awesome, like the demos would have you believe. I've also got its cousin on the way, in the form of a Hall of Fame reverb pedal. So I'll just go on hoping it's the digital preamp.

Comment

it's a great delay.

the most versatile delay you can get in that small of a footprint!
          Originally posted by jeremy
          God hates bad guitar tone
          GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
          AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
          EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
          Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

I recommend the buffered mode...mine sounded kinda dull and I had issues putting it on my board. The buffer is nice.
            #1: Gibson SG Classic [Antiquity P-90 Set]
            #2: Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster [Tonerider TRT2 Set]
            #3: Hamer Sunburst MIK [Pearly Gates Set]
            #4: Agile AL-2000 [59/JB Set]
            #5: Fender Robert Cray Stratocaster [Stock Singles]
            Amp Head: Egnater Tweaker 15 [Tung-Sol & JJ Tubes]
            Amp Cabinet: Chilly Bird Pro Audio Oversized Closed Back 1x12 [Eminence Wizard]
            Brim Pedaltrain Mini: Pitchblack, Dual unLTD, SUF Violet Ramshead, R-S Phaser, TC Flashback. Pod HD Desktop.

Comment

Probably will sound best straight into an old great sounding vintage amp...Like my Fender and Marshall amps...
              Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Working...
              X