• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Customer Service Report

Black Art Toneworks

1. Quick, cordial response to an email
    2. Extremely quick turn-around on a small warranty repair

I sent my Pharoah Fuzz in for repair and it came back quick ... really quick! Man, I missed that pedal when it was gone. I used a distortion pedal for a jam Saturday night and it just wasn't the same ... gotta have that fuzz!
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Re: Great Customer Service Report

+1

I ordered a pedal of theirs from a dealer and they sent me the wrong thing... I got a refund from the dealer and e-mailed Black Arts' customer service line to see if they had any of this particular rare pedal I was trying to buy. The owner of the company wrote back saying that the pedal was discontinued forever but that since I had a problem that he would build one more for me anyway. I mean, you can't beat that.

Can't beat the product, or the service.
    green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

And I could have SWORN this was going to be about Comcast.

Comment

+ 2
        Great guy and great pedals!!! I bought a Sarcophagus Fuzz off of an ebay dealer. The LSTR side worked fine, but the Pharaoh side did not. I contacted him before I sent it back to the ebay dealer. He had me send it directly to him, repaired it and shipped it back super quick and threw in an awesome Black Arts Toneworks T-Shirt. Unfortunately due to hard times had to sell the pedal, but when I get back on my feet I definitely will be picking up another pedal.

Comment

man and the new art on the Sarcophagus makes me want to buy one even though I already have a Coven. I mean I guess I could find a use for two Pharaohs on my board right...
          green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Working...
          X