No announcement yet.

Preamp Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should handle the Marshall tones, Seymour Duncan made some pedal preamps about ten or so years ago called "Twin Tube(Classic, Blue, and Mayhem), I owned a Mayhem briefly but didn't have the right tupe of rig to use it properly, but that was definitely in the high gain metal type.
    Attached Files
    Jackson Dominion Bourbon Burst-Duncan '59 bridge, Screamin' Demon neck
    Jackson Dominion Wine Drunk-Super Distortion bridge, Custom Custom neck (don't hit me!)
    Dean Chicago Flame V Classic Black-Dimarzio Super Distortion neck & bridge
    Laney, Peavey, Marshall...

Comment

Was checking a video about that yesterday, looks pretty cool. Dual tube, can load IRs. Under 4 bones.

Comment

Thats the one to get.

Comment

You might want to check out the two notes revolt. I have one and it's pretty good sounding, it's 3 preamps in a pedal format with a boost shared by all 3. The 3 preamps are a fender Bass man 100, a marshall JMP super lead 100, and a soldano SLO100 and the boost is toggled on and off of whatever preamp your using. You switch preamps by just hitting a different footswitch.
          It's funny how some stories became historic,
          especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
          But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

Don't sleep on the Revv G series pedals. The G4 I have is destructive.

Comment

OP - what did ya go with

Comment

Working...
              X