Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh eff dee

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
    Coming from a number of really well-set-up EBMM guitars, I'm only.. say.. partially blown away by the feel. It's nicer than my EBMM, but maybe only like 10% nicer.

The biggest thing I can get over about it yet is the TONE. Holy smokes.
    1) awesome problem to have - and it's really not a problem, so hey, win, win.

2) sweet - I never plugged in the one I played. Are you up for making a YouTube clip? I feel like you are a good enough player to post a clip without having regrets about it later. Like I do. I have some YouTube videos that I made 3 or 4 years ago, that I am playing so terribly and cheesily on that I want to delete them, but they have like 30,000 views, and I know that they are helping novice guitar nerds get a feel for what the equipment I was demo-ing sounds like, so I just leave them there, and feel deep shame and embarrassment, for the greater good.

Cliffs: Clips?
    my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
      It's not fancy-lookin or nothin - solid color paint job, etc.

Nonetheless, it is a Suhr ..... congrats!
      I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by ImmortalSix View Post
        1) awesome problem to have - and it's really not a problem, so hey, win, win.

2) sweet - I never plugged in the one I played. Are you up for making a YouTube clip? I feel like you are a good enough player to post a clip without having regrets about it later. Like I do. I have some YouTube videos that I made 3 or 4 years ago, that I am playing so terribly and cheesily on that I want to delete them, but they have like 30,000 views, and I know that they are helping novice guitar nerds get a feel for what the equipment I was demo-ing sounds like, so I just leave them there, and feel deep shame and embarrassment, for the greater good.

Cliffs: Clips?
        I miiiiiiiight be willing to do that. I'll film a vid or two and if they're post-worthy I may put them up.

Pics here.
        -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Dung, Suhr.

Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Working...
          X