No announcement yet.

Post Pics of your Latest Guitar Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guitar is amazing and worth more than the asking price. Perfect action out of the box with no fret buzz. Intonation just slightly off on B and G strings. No big deal, fixed it in 5 mins. Tuners feel very high quality. Not a blemish to be found anywhere. Great fret work and the binding is perfect. Sounds just as good if not better than a Gibson SG I once had. Very happy with this one! The coil tapping is nice and the pickups sound similar to 57 Classics. This SG is a keeper.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post

i might need to take the poker chip off mine
      I love the way it looks without the poker chip and pickgaurd! Saw the pics of yours. You got great taste my friend! Like your pickup combination as well. Mine is a 2013, so came with stock Burstbucker Pro's. I got rid of the stock Gibson PCB and installed a MojoTone 50's wiring set and I found a set of Gibson 57 Classic/57 Classic Plus pickups with sweet looking satin nickel covers, so I ordered them and they're scheduled to arrive tomorrow afternoon. I'll post some pics after I get em in and put em up. I think the satin nickel is gonna look SWEET. Been having a blast!! Hope you're enjoying yours as well. Cheers
      "As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun PLAYING MY GUITAR than in any other enterprise. It IS really the life of KINGS...."

Comment

i always loved duanes gold top without the chip and guard. i always take the guard off, think the chip has to go too. seeing yours without it really looks sharp!

Comment

I got this the other day, I had it on preorder for a minute.

I took the strings off to put 11’s on and swapped in a nazgul for the Pegasus. So far it’s pretty great.

Comment

Originally posted by allstarrme View Post
            I got this the other day, I had it on preorder for a minute.

I took the strings off to put 11’s on and swapped in a nazgul for the Pegasus. So far it’s pretty great.
            Nice. Vipers are great playing guitars. I have two of them. I almost bought that same one with the Evertune bridge once but a different color.

Comment

Working...
            X