Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aceman
    replied
    Dang! So sorry bro!!!! Totally missed this whole deal...

Hang tough man. Prayers, positive waves, mojo and all things good sent.

Check in when you can. Beat the crap out of this. the world needs Orphio Guitars.

Leave a comment:

• d1dsj
    replied
    +1
    hope you are on the mend Mr. O, positive vibes and all the good mojo being sent.

Leave a comment:

• eclecticsynergy
    replied
    Hoping the surgery was successful, Orpheo, and that you're feeling a bit better by now.
    Recovery can be a long process but we're all wishing you well for the holiday season.

Leave a comment:

• The Dali
    replied
    So sorry to hear this... It sucks for sure, but in today's world there are great chances at remission. Stay strong and positive!

Leave a comment:

• eclecticsynergy
    replied
    Hang in there, Orpheo. Dealing with cancer is seldom a simple thing.
    Very glad to learn you no longer have to take the meds!

Leave a comment:

• beaubrummels
    replied
    Get well, Orpheo. Hope to hear a more hopeful positive report after the treatment.

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    I hope they get you back in top shape soon. It sounds like you've got a positive attitude which helps tremendously.

Leave a comment:

• d1dsj
    replied
    Good luck with everything Mr. O, positivity breeds positivity and I’m pretty sure that’s your nature. Here’s to hoping they get you right real soon so you can get your life back on track. Also prayers for your better half and your family who are taking this on with you. God bless.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied
    sorry you are going through this, i hope the procedures go well and you are able to get back to living your life

Leave a comment:

• devastone
    replied
    Prayers for your full recovery, sorry to hear all this!

Leave a comment:

• GuitarStv
    replied
    That really sucks to hear. Cancer can be a bit of a rollercoaster emotionally. Stick with it, and try to stay positive (which is certainly easier said than done). Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• orpheo
    replied
    Dear all,

as you can see from the tidal wave of my posts , which is non existent unfortunately, I am not at all present online anymore.

I am bound for another round of cutting and slicing in a few days. It's not okay, yet, but we're getting there. I no longer need the meds! The tumors (yes, plural), are smaller so now they can be removed. The first operation sessions were to get rid of the bulk outside but of course, there is more inside and that is what the meds were supposed to tackle.

I hope to get the guitars out before Christmas. I have to. I wanted to do a fun thing with this giveaway but my illness and the realities that come with it threw a spanner in the works. I am really angry, upset and disappointed at myself because my body feels like it is failing me. I am also sad yet humbled for receiving so much kindness from you. I know that this thing is testing your patience and I am sorry. I hope you believe my apologies.

Everything in my life is now on hold. It is just ridiculous. The push to go on, move on, get something going is extremely frustrating. Even though I want to be productive (and I seriously need to!), I can't.

As an FYI: I am not sure if I said it before, but the tumors are in my neck and they spread quite far downward towards my spine and brainstem. We're working to make sure that they a: don't press on nerves in my neck, b: don't spread to the nervous system. Hopefully that explains a thing or two?
    Last edited by orpheo; 11-09-2021, 03:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• beaubrummels
    replied
    Hey Orpheo, just checking in. Been another month. Wondering what is going on with you.

Leave a comment:

• eclecticsynergy
    replied
    Orpheo, we're all sending you good thoughts.
    It's been a month since we heard from you.
    Please let us know how you're doing.

Leave a comment:

• d1dsj
    replied
    Thanks for taking the time to let us know, as you can see there is lot of support here on this forum. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery and hoping the worst is over, take care mate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X