banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest iteration.
    I'm waiting for another cable for the MXR A/B box, and also looking for another carbon copy to replace the Rogue delay as it colors/darkens the sound too much.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230213_214536.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	6220060
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

• Originally posted by v8stang289 View Post
      Newest iteration.
      I'm waiting for another cable for the MXR A/B box, and also looking for another carbon copy to replace the Rogue delay as it colors/darkens the sound too much.

Name:	20230213_214536.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	6220060
      Is this for two different amps and you have OD to analog delay on both or is everything chained together?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blille View Post

Is this for two different amps and you have OD to analog delay on both or is everything chained together?
        3 different amps (2 of them have Delays in the effects loop)
        Some pedals are at the beginning of the chain and feed all 3, some are after the switches and just feed their respective amp.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

• Originally posted by v8stang289 View Post

3 different amps (2 of them have Delays in the effects loop)
          Some pedals are at the beginning of the chain and feed all 3, some are after the switches and just feed their respective amp.
          Get it. The rogue is even darker than the CC or it’s because of the amp?

Comment

Get it. The rogue is even darker than the CC or it’s because of the amp?
            The Rogue just has a dark sound, the CC is much more transparent. I've tried it on all my amps and its the same deal.
            It doesn't sound bad, just changes the sound too much and i's very obvious when it's switched on

Comment

• Revamped this the other night. Had to make room for my vocal pedal to fit on it.

We just booked the county fair in a few months..... Those poor people aren't going to know what hit them!

https://open.spotify.com/artist/7e2g...TLy6SQH5nk44wA

Comment

• Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post
                Revamped this the other night. Had to make room for my vocal pedal to fit on it.

We just booked the county fair in a few months..... Those poor people aren't going to know what hit them!

Nice. Did you just put the 805 back on the board?

Comment

Nice. Did you just put the 805 back on the board?
                  Yes I did!
                  I was needing a separate OD to push 2 of my quieter guitars through a more mellow amp. So I added it back on board to just be the extra kick I'm the pants that I wanted. It's working out very well !

Comment

• Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post

Yes I did!
                    I was needing a separate OD to push 2 of my quieter guitars through a more mellow amp. So I added it back on board to just be the extra kick I'm the pants that I wanted. It's working out very well !
                    Very cool. It’s a pretty flexible OD.

Comment

• Well, I ended up finding a good deal on a SD Vapor Trail to replace the Rogue delay instead of grabbing another Carbon Copy. It's a really cool pedal that sounds great. Only thing I dont like so far is that the LED for the "delay" knob is always on/flashing even when the pedal is off. Gonna have to get an inline switch or something to cut power because that bugs me.

Name:	20230217_225659.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	6220658

Comment

• love my old vapor trail! the blink doesnt bother me at all actually

Comment

• I assume the blink is the tempo?

Comment

I assume the blink is the tempo?
                            Yes.

I like it when I'm using the pedal, but I don't like that it always blinks when power is supplied since my board is always plugged in.

Comment

• Revamped the home board today.

I lost the wah, the 805, added a looper, which I will run through the loop, and added a mini klon clone.
                              I also put my chorus pedal back on in case I need it some day...

Comment

• My board and rig at Church as of now. Boss CS 3 and Wampler Tuminus in the front of the amp and a Boss DD7 and Neunaber Seraphim into the loop, the amp is a 1991 Carvin X 50 B Hot Rod Mod head, I'm running a Blackstar 1/12 cab loaded with a old early 90's GT 75 miced with a SM 57 in a room off stage.
                                Guitars
                                Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                                Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
                                X