banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put some new twist ties on my board.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

• My current board for my PRS Archon rig. Don't run much. Have a George Dennis Wah, Wampler Ergo and Tumius in the front end then a Boss DD7 and Strymon Blue Sky in the loop.
      This is the full rig live playing my Kiesel DC. https://youtu.be/a57iwa9jbLc
      Last edited by Ascension; 02-01-2023, 03:40 PM.
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascension View Post
        My current board for my PRS Archon rig. Don't run much. Have a George Dennis Wah, Wampler Ergo and Tumius in the front end then a Boss DD7 and Strymon Blue Sky in the loop.
        This is the full rig live playing my Kiesel DC. https://youtu.be/a57iwa9jbLc
        Nice. But I like trolling Aceman with my minimalist setup. Literally a board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demanic View Post

Ran a cheap dishwashing mat from Walmart and velcroed my pedals to it as a pedal board at Church for years. Worked like a charm because I didn't have to move it. Whatever works man lOL!
          Guitars
          Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
          Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascension View Post

Ran a cheap dishwashing mat from Walmart and velcroed my pedals to it as a pedal board at Church for years. Worked like a charm because I didn't have to move it. Whatever works man lOL!
            Fantastic idea! Spongy to provide a bit of cushion against the heavy footed. And guaranteed not to slide on the floor.

Comment

i have three boards setup right now, they are all just a board with velcro. no paint or nuffin. your rubber band method isnt sturdy enough for gigging, but for home use, it works

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy View Post

i have three boards setup right now, they are all just a board with velcro. no paint or nuffin. your rubber band method isnt sturdy enough for gigging, but for home use, it works
                No doubt. Then I would be using duct tape.
                But those aren't rubber bands. They're the long twist ties used on produce, like celery, kale or beets.

Comment

• i wouldnt put duct tape on expensive pedals, but i like the long twist tie idea

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                    i wouldnt put duct tape on expensive pedals, but i like the long twist tie idea
                    The duct tape shouldn't hurt the guts. And if I ever hand them down, they're already reliced.

Comment

Put some new twist ties on my board.
                      Hahaha!!!

#upgrades

\m/

Comment

• Keeps the pedals in place.

Comment

Keeps the pedals in place.

Functional simplicity for the win...I ain't judging ya!

Comment

Comment

• I finally spent some time with my small pedalboard.

First I added the studio compressor after the reverb in the loop. That way I can remove the compressor I have at the end of the chain in the stomp. I also added a raiser to connect the reverb more easily and hold to freeze more easily.

I also added the mini footswitch to change patches up and down.

The mini board covers the majority of my playing but I put it together thinking it could be modular. So I got a Nano + with a light OD, SP Comp, a Phasor, a Pilot to choose the snapshots and my JA Golden Boy. The Golden Boy is controlled via midi and the comp and OD are always on so I don’t need access to them. It’s all connected easily to the other board with 4 cables and powered with a gigrig isolator that connects to the CS6 in the other board. This additionally frees up slots, DSP and controllers in the Stomp that I can use for other stuff.

Comment

• Right now, I'm using the Zip Amp into the Randall. Along with the Randall's footswitch.
                                Can only get a little simpler than that.
                                And it gives the amp just the kick that I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                X