• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewguitar
    replied

Leave a comment:

• formula73
    replied
    Jeff Beck IS a legend, true, but he is not the only legend out there.

Leave a comment:

• superpete
    replied
    here's what i know. after playing through (not watching youtube videos of), the soul food, the golden horse, the mythical overdrive, the tumnus, the archer, and a klon, they all sound slightly different. in a blind test, i chose the klon. YMMV. i would never pay the price people are asking for the OG, so i've been using the mythical overdrive for a few years now.

Leave a comment:

• Lewguitar
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lewguitar
    replied
    I have three Klon KTR's. After buying one, I wanted to be sure I had at least one for the rest of my life.

But if you want to know what a Klon can do why listen to someone who can barely play?

Most of the guys demoing Klons can barely play.

Here's who you need to be listening to:

Leave a comment:

• formula73
    replied
    Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
    JHS. Metal Zone shirt. Yeah baby. I'm happy to not know jack. It's more fun just knowing sound and quickly discerning what knobs to turn to get there.

Have an Ikon, best I could get for the money. I notice everytime I get 'that' piece of gear, it only reveals it's worth and potential if everything around it is also stellar: right guitar, right amp, right settings, and excellent dynamic personal performance on the instrument.
    Yeah, I can make the finest gear sound like early Misfits.

Leave a comment:

• beaubrummels
    replied
    JHS. Metal Zone shirt. Yeah baby. I'm happy to not know jack. It's more fun just knowing sound and quickly discerning what knobs to turn to get there.

Have an Ikon, best I could get for the money. I notice everytime I get 'that' piece of gear, it only reveals it's worth and potential if everything around it is also stellar: right guitar, right amp, right settings, and excellent dynamic personal performance on the instrument.

Leave a comment:

• Aceman
    started a topic So you THINK you know Klon?

So you THINK you know Klon?

You don't know jack.

Working...
X