Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masta' C
    replied
    For a bridge pickup, "Zebra" is black slug coil, "Reverse Zebra" is black screw coil

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    This color scheme is a Shop Floor Custom. These can be ordered through any authorized SD dealer.
    There's the help that I was waiting for.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    This color scheme is a Shop Floor Custom. These can be ordered through any authorized SD dealer.

Leave a comment:

• pskorz
    replied
    I bought "apple green" or whatever the heck color that '80s green is from some ebay seller a few years ago. Same price, i think that you just have to either buy from a seller who has a stock of that particular color, or direct from Duncan. price isn't even any higher, i think, just the wait time by a negligible amount. Black and white (not creme) I'd think should be easy enough.

Here's the real question: there's zebra and reverse zebra. Which one is it that has the screw white and the slug black?

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
    You want "Shop Floor Custom", not Custom Shop. It's a very small upcharge for the color change. Contact Sweetwater or BanjoMikez on eBay like I said. They'll take care of you
    Like I said in a different post, aixelsyd.

Leave a comment:

• superpete
    replied
    Originally posted by Demanic View Post
    Not sure, but it shouldn't be a full price custom pickup. A Black and White Distortion Trembucker should be a Shop Floor Custom?
    Can anyone help us out?

definitely a SFC

Do you need something just a little bit special from your pickup but not anything that requires the full Seymour Duncan Custom Shop treatment? If so, there are plenty of little customisations that you can request when you order a regular pickup through your preferred dealer. Called Shop Floor Custom, this service lets you tweak various aspects of your pickup order and we'll make it on the regular shop floor, just for you, alongside our regular production pickups. It's a handy alternative if you want something a little unique but your budget doesn't stretch to 'Custom Shop.'

Leave a comment:

• Masta' C
    replied
    You want "Shop Floor Custom", not Custom Shop. It's a very small upcharge for the color change. Contact Sweetwater or BanjoMikez on eBay like I said. They'll take care of you

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Not sure, but it shouldn't be a full price custom pickup. A Black and White Distortion Trembucker should be a Shop Floor Custom?
    Can anyone help us out?

Leave a comment:

• Mad Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Demanic View Post
    From the photo that doesn't look like black and cream on the pickups. That looks like black and white.
    Which should be no problem for the Custom shop. Possibly even a shop floor custom.

This the guitar I have. Im looking for black and white not black and cream. What does the "Custom Shop" version of this pickup run?

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    From the photo that doesn't look like black and cream on the pickups. That looks like black and white.
    Which should be no problem for the Custom shop. Possibly even a shop floor custom.

Leave a comment:

• Mad Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
    If your current pickups are black/white zebra and you're trying to match them, be careful when ordering "zebra" as the standard is black/cream, not black/white.

If you can't find what you need, find BanjoMikez on eBay, he'll order one. So can companies like Sweetwater, etc.
    So I basically need the pickup out of this guitar. Do I just call the sales rep that I normally deal with at Sweetwater?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Masta' C
    replied
    What? They have always made black/cream. Only double-cream was an issue.

Leave a comment:

• Top-L
    replied
    Can Seymour Duncan make a black/creme now?

Leave a comment:

• Masta' C
    replied
    If your current pickups are black/white zebra and you're trying to match them, be careful when ordering "zebra" as the standard is black/cream, not black/white.

If you can't find what you need, find BanjoMikez on eBay, he'll order one. So can companies like Sweetwater, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Mad Max
    replied
    Okay, sounds like a Duncan Distortion Trembucker Zebra is what I'm looking for. Thanks for the suggestions and feedback.

Last edited by Mad Max; 08-18-2020, 08:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X