No announcement yet.

Seymour Duncan pups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Gibsons came stock with Duncans? I honestly don't know.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

i dont think ive seen an eds1275 with anything but gibson pups stock but who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Aldonieminen View Post
        I appreciate all your help, but it seems to me that after all this hunt is kind of pointless, even though I'm very curious to know what is going on with the pups. I'm going to keep the guitar and as my last attempt I contacted the shop, which contacted gibson. It almost seems to me as if Gibson fukked up and put wrong pups into this baby.
        I've never heard of an EDS1275 with Duncan's as the stock pickups, ever.

Comment

It's an M2M with the pickups changed to SD's

Comment

M2M isn't stock, it's a custom order. But sounds like that guitar may not be M2M. You'd need the order or job traveler with the serial # to confirm what it was supposed to have.

Comment

It's an M2M with the pickups changed to SD's
              Obviously it's not

Comment

In the description it said that this guitar had SD pups, that's the main reason why I am trying to figure out if they really are
                Can you post a link to the actual ad or the actual description so we can see what you see?
                The more transparency the better to clear up muddied waters.

Comment

Here you go https://reverb.com/item/35166958-gib...measure-custom.
                  I Did check with Gibson and they confirmed it's an gibson and a M2M. They did not have the specs tho.

Comment

Also, Antiquities are generally aged (with single conductor wire) unless specially ordered. Pearly Gates should have short legs, too. At this point, add up the price of those 4 SD pickups and ask for that much back.
                    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
                    X