This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

For the good of the trade forum, I decided to clean up my own comments. I already posted the facts and stood by them. Jolly_Rancher decided to file a claim with Paypal and I escalated the claim to a dispute because I'm confident in the facts, so it's a personal matter now. Therefore, it's not necessary to diminish the overall faith of trade in this forum.

It has been my observation in recent years that trade has declined due to economic issues and overall veracity of trade. I have conducted excellent trades on this forum as have many others. It is important to encourage trade and attract more honorable traders from other forums.

Comment

Just finished a great deal with bungalowbill on a Seymour Duncan Lava Box.
      I love it when someone takes the time to pack something properly.

Nice job, BB. Thanks.
      Artie

Comment

Great transactions with heem6 and dominus. Would deal with either of them again without hesitation.

Jim (heem6) deserves special notice. When a pedal he sent me arrived with a malfunction I couldn't fix easily -- likely a result of the severe cold and/or USPS, and not his fault -- he went out of his way to make sure we were square. Anyone can be a good trader when everything goes smoothly, but the real test is how someone handles it when something goes wrong; heem6 proved himself a standup guy. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dominus View Post
          Shadow1psc, Mononoaware, guitarfeak, IndySG, and heem6

just paid for my girlfriend's Valentine's Day present:

Thanks guys!
          Good to see the money go to a good cause....
          Another quick and easy deal!
          The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Smooth, quick and easy transactions with both jimlp and CTN. DO NOT hesitate to deal with these guys! They're legit.
            -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
            I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Super smooth on my end as well for that transaction with SrDeMaFp. Fast payment and a straight shooter!

Comment

• Good Trader Alert

Groovy transaction with SFW. Cool cat to deal with.

Sent from my armored battle station using Tapatalk

Comment

Good swaps with my good buddy Lats, and I got me a Ant I single from JayD, like, lickity split. Thanks dudes!

Comment

Always good swaps with my buddy Izzo and had a smooth deal with lerxst6.....lots of great bros on the forum....

Comment

Good transaction with uOpt. He shipped it ahead of payment and was very orderly about it!
                      Originally posted by kilphody
                      There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

Good dealings with AniML, thanks

Comment

Got a sweet Custom/59 with A8s from LatsMcGee. Super smooth deal, awesome pickup!

Thanks Lats!

Originally posted by LatsMcGee View Post
                          Always good swaps with my buddy Izzo and had a smooth deal with lerxst6.....lots of great bros on the forum....

Comment

Originally posted by stratsandaks View Post
                            Good dealings with AniML, thanks
                            And stratsandaks too, thanks!

Comment

Recent great deals with teleguru (GFS Brigthon pups), ItsaBass (SSL and Ibanez plate), and TattooedCarrot (Super 2). Everything was exactly as described.

Comment

Good dealings with Andrizzle. Sent the Night-Train head and cab and the SD P-90s w/o fail and very fast!!

Thanks, Man!

-dave
                                I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Working...
                                X