This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Bought some pickups off of Itsabass and Martian. Both are top notch guys to deal with and ship very fast! Thanks again fellas!
    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

another groovy transaction with MUguy on a zebra JB/'59 set

thanks!

Comment

Bought a Brobucker off Michael aka pzaxtl and he was good enough to ship across to the UK without a second thought. Excellent comms and a great fellow to deal with, many thanks mate.

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
          Bought a Brobucker off Michael aka pzaxtl and he was good enough to ship across to the UK without a second thought. Excellent comms and a great fellow to deal with, many thanks mate.
          The pleasure was all mine, Don! (d1dsj) You are, beyond all doubt, a real stand up guy. Your understanding and willingness to be patient while waiting for the package to clear through Customs speaks nothing but good about your character! Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!
          I started out with nothing...and I still have most of it left.

Comment

Great doing business with Darthphineas. We've had a number of great transactions. However, great doing business again this time for an RTM pickup.

Thanks again!!!

Comment

Bought a guitar from Brentrocks. Was a PERFECT transaction! Brent was of course, a gent to deal with..Guitar was pristine and he shipped fast! Highest recommendations!
              Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Kudos to AniML for great communication and swift shipping of a new padded suede strap. I've been using the same strap since I started playing almost 10 years ago, so this is a welcome (and super comfy) addition.

Thanks very much; another smooth trade to add to the list at the SDUGF
                • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
                • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
                • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
                • G&L Tribute Comanche
                • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
                • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
                • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Many thanks to mremico01 for a great deal
                  on a Duncan STC-3M3 Basslines preamp.
                  Great with postage costs and SUPER fast shipping.

Thank you Sir!

Comment

Got a pickup from dominus. Deal was easy, USPS was slow (as usual and not a reflection on dominus).
                    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
                    Originally posted by Securb
                    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Did a pickup trade w/ King Izzo and all was as it should be! Cheers bro!

Comment

Back at you mang.

Comment

Had a nice transaction with good ol' Andrew Lamprecht. He sent me a neck, bridge and pedal. Great guy, as many of you already know.

steve
                          -=The Dali
                          --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Had a smooth transaction with Itsabass purchase some Gibson Pickups.

Comment

Bought a pickup off lkr. He's a new guy here but the transaction went smooth as silk! Thanks man!

Comment

Bought an Alt-8 from fellow-Canuck Primo. Great pick-up, fast shipping. A++ dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X