X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Originally posted by darnright View Post
    Good dealings with Andrizzle. Sent the Night-Train head and cab and the SD P-90s w/o fail and very fast!!

Thanks, Man!

-dave
    Can't say enough good things about Dave (darnright). Would deal with again anytime. I appreciate ya man!

-Andrew-

www.guardiancustoms.com

Comment

Great dealing with AniML!! Shipped fast and was exactly as he said. Arrived safe and sound with good packing!! Thanks Dave!

-dave
      I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Sold a volume pedal to Grenade, great transaction!

Thanks man.
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Good dealings with several here. itsabass- thanks for the pickup ring, Animl- thanks for the pickups, Jim Soloway- thanks for the maple, Sabbathfan0220- thanks for the Black Beauty, Guitardoc- thanks for the volume pedal, the guy who invented fire- thanks for tha volume pedal. I got a Danelectro Corned Beef and a Danelectro Fish & Chips but I can;t remember who sent them to me. Sorry if I forgot anyone. Thanks guys.
          I want more me in my tone.

Comment

Another super smooth transaction with trevorus. Thanks, brotha!
            -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
            I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

good pickup deal with flavorednation. promp payment.
              Regarding any post I've made before 2018, assume I've changed my mind by now.

Comment

Good dealings with dominus, shipped a motherbucker right quick and accurately described.
                SBMM JP70 "Shadow" - ESP Horizon "Violet" - Charvel Model 5 "Cherry" - Ibanez S570 "Beast" - Ibanez RG470 "Penny" - Ibanez RG4Ex1 "Azure" - Fender Strat "Candy"
                Mi Familia

Comment

I second that. AniML was great to deal with.

Comment

Had an easy transaction with kjrocks. I bought the Fulltone Fat Boost 3 off him and it arrived quickly.

I've already found a couple of sweet spots with my rig and used it at a gig with great success. I like it better than the FullDrive!

Thanks a ton Garrett
                    • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
                    • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
                    • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
                    • G&L Tribute Comanche
                    • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
                    • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
                    • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Recently had a great transaction with SrDeMaFp, great guy to deal with.

Comment

• Good Trader Alert

Got my EMG 85 from ghostmaker today. Great guy, communication, fast shipping. A pleasure to deal with.
                        Thanks!
                        Peavey Wolfgang(USA) EBMM pickups
                        Meanstreet Exile (Wolfgang Copy) evh set
                        Sterling AX40 stock (Fender Wolfgang bridge/AN neck)
                        Epiphone LP Special w/JB
                        Rouge P Bass SD Quarter Pounders
                        Epiphone Acoustic with seymour woody
                        1984 Marshall JCM 800 4010 Voodoo Modded w/EVH Greenback
                        Peavey 6505+ combo

Comment

Good experience trading pedals with racine2000. Very fast shipping. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rumblebox View Post
                            good pickup deal with flavorednation. promp payment.
                            rumblebox-nice dealin' with ya! Thanks!

Comment

Good trade with accension.Several states apart and we both have our stuff to play with on the weekend. I also had a good deal with Loversmoon on a pickup months ago I had forgotten about.
                              I want more me in my tone.

Comment

Good transaction with flavorednation. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Comment

Working...
                                X