• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Good swap with Inbred Junk!

Comment

bought an emg set 81tw/89 from metalreign, arrived quick, packaged well, thanks mang!
      Originally posted by Virtual Kevorkian
      Being tighter than the JB is like being tighter than Jenna Jameson... it's just not hard to do.
      I agree, The Duncan JB has a tone comparable to Jenna Jameson's snizz, blown out like a flat tire.

You don't want this gear list.............

Comment

Absolutely stellar dealings with alphadog808 and Jeff5! Both were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thanks, fellas!
        -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
        I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Great experience with Masta'C . Very straight forward, prompt, courteous and gave me a good deal on some great pickups.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyO View Post
            Great experience with Masta'C . Very straight forward, prompt, courteous and gave me a good deal on some great pickups.
            It was also great working with JimmyO. Really good guy to deal with.

Comment

Picked up a tele pickup from Teleblooz! Love this guy to death. Top notch cat to trade, buy or sell with.

Comment

Bought some gear from teleblooz - did a good deal and packed well... see previous post by loversmoon - teleblooz is a good guy to work with!
                The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Great dealing with teleblooz. Totally fair prices and excellent communication. Thanks.
                  Originally posted by Jessie Sammler
                  I don't have an ignore list. I'm not arrogant enough to think I can't learn something from people who annoy me.
                  Originally posted by JOLLY
                  This is the dumbest thread that's ever been on this forum. It makes this place look like a bunch of damn idiots. Just run this place into the ground why don't you. You're like a bunch of 12 year olds. This thread is sooooooo DLT'ish that it's pathetic.

Comment

Thank you three for the kind words. An absolute pleasure to deal with each of you!

Comment

A big thumbs up for Kac. Held onto the merch for me for about a week until I could get the paypal thing straightened out, then zipped it right out to me.

Comment

Awesome trade deal with ArtieToo! He's a good guy and drove out of his to make the deal. Thanks man!

Comment

Another great deal withALowerDeep!
                          -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                          I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Props to RockStarNick. Bought a Bogner Harlow from him. Immediate response and shipping, very accommodating, and a very fair price on a mint condition pedal.
                            Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                            My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Had a great deal with Demanic! Sold him a Duncan designed bucker. Great guy to deal with, couldn't be happier!
                              Originally posted by dg27
                              Salad plates are aerodynamically more effective than dinner plates, which are too heavy.

Comment

Great sale with darnright, super fast payment and great communication. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X