This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Good dealing with sedawkgrep. Fast payment, great communication.. recommended... Thanks, bro.

Comment

I forgot about feed back here , this is the only place where feed back is appreciated , Lol
      JClogston , late but thank you for the Duncan distortion 12-12-14. Great seller fast reasonable and good product !
      PS still not in a guitar just yet .

Comment

I want to add firebirdguy72 to this list. Has what he says he has and is quick to ship. A pleasure doing business with him.

Comment

muttznmongrelz sent pickup quickly & in good condition

Comment

Had another great deal with MastaC. Got to meet him and his wife. Very nice people. Thanks again!!

Comment

Chad95XJ is a great guy! Glad to have met, hopefully won't be the last time. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by treyhaislip View Post
                Awesome trade deal with ArtieToo! He's a good guy and drove out of his to make the deal. Thanks man!
                Back atcha man. The pleasure was mine. I love a good road trip.

Trey is good people. I'd do a deal with him any time.

Artie

Comment

Thanks to Treyhaislip for some amazing pickups and guard and to Baba O'Riley for a great little Dean guitar!!

Both were fast shipping , well-packed and exactly as described!! Thanks Guys!!! Highly recommend both!!! Great communication from both!!!!

-dave
                  Last edited by darnright; 02-03-2015, 06:40 PM.
                  I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Got a pickup booster from the guy who invented fire and I'm very happy with it. Thank you!

Also, just wanted to mention that BanjoMikez is awesome and if you're wanting to purchase some pickups, look him up on eBay!
                    ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
                    2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
                    Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

A big Huge shoutout to HKZSquared!! A great deal on an awesome US built strat with an extra neck!!! And a case!!!! Great communication and great to deal with!!! Thank you SO much!!!

-dave
                      I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Originally posted by darnright View Post
                        A big Huge shoutout to HKZSquared!! A great deal on an awesome US built strat with an extra neck!!! And a case!!!! Great communication and great to deal with!!! Thank you SO much!!!

-dave
                        Dave was great as well, and was willing to work out a deal that had both he and I happy! You're very welcome!

Comment

Great buy from Agileguy_101! Great deal, fast shipping, top notch communication!

Comment

Just completed a nice deal with XSSIVE. Fast shipping, good communication. Thanks man.

Comment

Props to JOYOUSWOLF - seriously great guy!

Thanks a ton!!!

Comment

And major props to you, sir.... Masta' C is an excellent guy to do business with!

Comment

Working...
                                X