• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

^And that is a bad trade then??

Comment

Originally posted by the_Chris
      Hey guys, I'd just like to give a heads up about man-in-moon; we recently traded amps. This guy has absolutely fantastic communication, shipped the amp out immediately, packaged it well and the trade went very smoothly. I honestly cannot recommend this guy enough - if you're looking for a good forum bro to deal with - it really doesn't get much better. Thanks bro!
      Youre in the bad trader forum dude.( i know, Ive done it too!)

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
        Do not deal with Bogart_Bobby_Bunion200J.

Don't send him any money or ship him anything, because I'm 100% that I just made up that name while writing this post and no such person exists. If you send anything to them, I'm quite sure you'll receive nothing in return.

Just a word of caution.

I just sent him my aura in even trade for his longitude. I better get that longitude!
        Originally posted by ImmortalSix
        I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
          I better get that longitude!
          Here . . . you can use mine 'til his shows up: 81 deg's 39' 05"

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
            Here . . . you can use mine 'til his shows up: 81 deg's 39' 05"
            Dude! You have no idea what this means to me!!!

Can I give you anything in return? I don't feel comfortable just using your longitude without doing something for you. Do you dig prognostication at all?

- Keith
            I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
              Do you dig prognostication at all?

- Keith
              Uh . . . does this involve either one of us bending over?

Comment

I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Lucid_Lunatic seems to have swindled me guys. I actually originally initiated the trade thru the UltimateGuitar forums. The deal was my DS-1 plus ten bucks for his SD-1. Beofre i sent mine out he didnt respond to me for two weeks or so, citing family issues. Then when we started talking on here, i sent him my ds-1, and got NOTHING in return. I waited for a few weeks, giving him the benefit of the doubt if he really did have "family issues". So then we started talking again and he was apologizing backwards and forwards, and he claims to have now sent me out a modded SD-1, sopposedly. He claims to have sent it weeks ago. I received NOTHING from him. He wont respond to any of my messages. Anyway, do NOT trust him. i dont.

Rob
                  "Metal just isn't a casual thing ya know? Like, you'll never hear a guy be like 'Oh yea i was into slayer...one summer'. No, i've never met that guy. I've only met the guy that has SLAYER carved across his chest in blood."
                  -Rob Zombie

Comment

^Did he ever make good? I talked to him over a week ago and he said he sent you your product.

Comment

oh yes,s orry guys. My situation with Lucid_Lunatic has been resolved and my original post should be disregarded. Sorry it took me a while to post about it, i was on a mission trip with my church for a week and a half.

Rob
                      "Metal just isn't a casual thing ya know? Like, you'll never hear a guy be like 'Oh yea i was into slayer...one summer'. No, i've never met that guy. I've only met the guy that has SLAYER carved across his chest in blood."
                      -Rob Zombie

Comment

Well as of right now its been a month and a half since MODOPHOTO got all his $140 for a pedalboard and i haven't seen the board at all. he claims he shipped it but i would think id have it by now so my advice would be not to deal with this guy unless you really want to get screwed over.
                        Good Traders: joelbah, thebrokenvow, makingbeds, mtmyers55, homestar_kevin, zombiecpm, SloanStewart.

Comment

"kbrr" advertised a Floyd Rose kit, and specifically told me it was an made in Germany original. When it arrived, it turned out to be an OEM version, and of course he does not respond to emails.

Thanks dude, your a loser.
                          -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
                          “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

That blows large chunks Ayrton.
                            Ugh.
                            Some people's kids.
                            NO PRIDE
                            NO SELF RESPECT
                            NO SENSE OF THE GOLDEN RULE/KARMA
                            Keep the faith
                            I think there are more of US than THEM
                            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                            --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                              That blows large chunks Ayrton.
                              Ugh.
                              Some people's kids.
                              NO PRIDE
                              NO SELF RESPECT
                              NO SENSE OF THE GOLDEN RULE/KARMA
                              Keep the faith
                              I think there are more of US than THEM
                              No worries, I sold it on ebay and recovered my money.

Live and learn.
                              -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
                              “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

SonofaMitch. I was ripped off and mislead by SonofaMitch.
                                He's got a prior history of scamming, which if someone would have reported it like I am doing now it would have saved me a lot of aggravation.
                                Basically he sent me a broken Duncan Twin Tube Classic pedal, of which i traded him two good pickups. I found out the pedal had a bad crackle, and he denied knowing anything about it.
                                Wahts worse is he agreed to take the pedal back and return my pickups, and I paid 20 bucks to send the pedal back , but never recieved my pickups back , and now he is dissapeared off the forum and I am ripped off for everything.
                                I am takeing legal action, and I have a good friend in his area willing to help me. I have all records of our transaction, includeing reciepts from the US postal service which constitutes international mail fraud.
                                Last edited by jerryjg; 10-25-2008, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X