This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-d-did you say d-d-delay?

A couple of pedals for sale, one analog, one digital. I was trying to get the sound of a Carbon Copy in a Jet City loop that didn't play well with instrument-level signals. I ended up with a new amp, and my CC sounds great in that. I'll take $100 plus $10 shipping for either pedal, or $175 plus $10 shipping for both. I'll listen to trade offers, but I'm about done for now looking for gear.

First up is a Way Huge Echo Puss. It's discontinued, but it's very versatile and like new. Modulation is cool, and the blend knob is helpful.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2950.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	6204696

Name:	IMG_2951.jpg
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	6204697

Name:	IMG_2952.jpg
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	6204698

Name:	IMG_2953.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	6204699

Next up is an ElectroHarmonix Canyon which has more modes and options than I can imagine anyone but a DL-4 user wanting, but it's here for the taking. Also has a built-in looper.

Name:	IMG_2954.jpg
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	6204700

Name:	IMG_2956.jpg
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	6204701

Name:	IMG_2957.jpg
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	6204702

Name:	IMG_2958.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	6204703
    (For what it's worth, that's a hair on the back, not a crack.)

Bump. I'll drop the price to $75 for either shipped or $120 for the pair. Continental US only.

Comment

Did you say $120 for the pair? What kind of pedal does the Caynon require for the tap function?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

From the manual, which is probably a solid read just to get an idea of the crazy amount of functionality built-in, it says it can be controlled by an external momentary footswitch, which should normally be open. Upon engaging the switch, it should create a short circuit between the tip and the sleeve of the 1/4" plug. The footswitch on the pedal can also be used to set the delay time by tapping it at least two times.

Personally, I think the Echo Puss is the better pedal, but it can't touch the number of tricks the Canyon has up its sleeve.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Sold. The rest of you missed a heck of a deal.

Comment

Working...
            X