X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Well: Episode V - Alien Demons don't use U.F.O.s

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
    I do %110 if can..And allways do it for me...Yes i am egoist..But i love to help or just make people laugh or feel good..I do it for me ,since it gives me peace and joy...But it' still egoistic!
    I really do think everything human beings do are based in egoism. Egoism doesn't necessarily imply something negative... As your post also tells us.. So don't feel bad.
    Anyway, thanks for answering my questions! I also had another question for you that you might have overlooked; what football team is your favorite?

And while I am at it, what do you think of Rosenborg's victory against Valencia tonight?
    My Soundclick

Comment

Originally posted by Tor View Post
      I really do think everything human beings do are based in egoism. Egoism doesn't necessarily imply something negative... As your post also tells us.. So don't feel bad.
      Anyway, thanks for answering my questions! I also had another question for you that you might have overlooked; what football team is your favorite?

And while I am at it, what do you think of Rosenborg's victory against Valencia tonight?
      Oh sorry for that?i didn't see the question...
      Well i am not a Football fan at all...As everybody was playing football ,i was playing Basketball..And that rool didnÄ't change at all!
      But i dig Sweeden/Chzeck/Holland/Brazil games....But everything under that level is boring for me...

Rosenborg against Valecia?.:Well it's time for Vikings get their power back right?
      www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Which would you rather do?

Fart out blue smoke, or burp up large bubbles?

Comment

Originally posted by B2D View Post
          Which would you rather do?

Fart out blue smoke, or burp up large bubbles?
          Ow could i fart out orange bubbles and burb some Pink smoke?Would look cooler

Comment

Oh sorry for that?i didn't see the question...
            Well i am not a Football fan at all...As everybody was playing football ,i was playing Basketball..And that rool didnÄ't change at all!
            But i dig Sweeden/Chzeck/Holland/Brazil games....But everything under that level is boring for me...

Rosenborg against Valecia?.:Well it's time for Vikings get their power back right?
            No worries, you sure have a lot to answer for in this thread.

Too bad you're missing out on a beautiful sport.. But whatever floats your boat then I guess.. Brazil rocks when they're in shape!

Yeah, the match was huge! Valencia has been poor lately, but they did arrive as number four in the Spanish league last season, and Mestalla is one of the most difficult stadiums for an away-team to play on. Rosenborg out-played, flat out, Valencia! A great great evening for a Rosenborger!
            My Soundclick

Comment

Originally posted by Tor View Post
              No worries, you sure have a lot to answer for in this thread.

Too bad you're missing out on a beautiful sport.. But whatever floats your boat then I guess.. Brazil rocks when they're in shape!

Yeah, the match was huge! Valencia has been poor lately, but they did arrive as number four in the Spanish league last season, and Mestalla is one of the most difficult stadiums for an away-team to play on. Rosenborg out-played, flat out, Valencia! A great great evening for a Rosenborger!
              I'm glad you enjoy it bro...It's like a religion here ,and i can't understand the hype...But i don't get the hype with religions either ,so it makes sence to me heheheh

Dude i prefer Nors Football...I love hoy you guys run ,pass long balls and really drive the game...Not like Italian football..

Comment

I'm glad you enjoy it bro...It's like a religion here ,and i can't understand the hype...But i don't get the hype with religions either ,so it makes sence to me heheheh

Dude i prefer Nors Football...I love hoy you guys run ,pass long balls and really drive the game...Not like Italian football..
                Italian footballers just dive and pretend they're hurt and stuff. After they get off the pitch to check if their haircuts are fine in the mirror, they enter the match again.
                My Soundclick

Comment

Soo scratch your heads and give some tough questions bro's...Creativity is appreciated!

Comment

ok, so you 're stuck on a deserted Island, there is no food whatsoever except 1 chicken.... would you eat it?
                    www.myspace.com/rollef
                    www.myspace.com/wheredeathlies

Comment

Originally posted by shark View Post
                      ok, so you 're stuck on a deserted Island, there is no food whatsoever except 1 chicken.... would you eat it?
                      Hmm.If i know i would die since there is 1 chicken and nothing else ,i wouldn't eat it...I would die anyway!

Comment

I should have more specified the question

Would you make the same decision if you knew there would be a boat coming to save you somewhere the next week?
                        www.myspace.com/rollef
                        www.myspace.com/wheredeathlies

Comment

If you were a hot dog...

And you were starving...

Would you eat yourself?

I know I would. I'd smother myself in brown mustard and relish....I'd be soooo delicious.

What are your feelings on mustard?

Comment

Originally posted by shark View Post
                            I should have more specified the question

Would you make the same decision if you knew there would be a boat coming to save you somewhere the next week?
                            Ofcourse!

Comment

not a very original question when it comes to questions but....

you get to have dinner with any two people you want, one alive and the other dead, they can be famous or not...who do you pick?

-Mike
                              www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                If you were a hot dog...

And you were starving...

Would you eat yourself?

I know I would. I'd smother myself in brown mustard and relish....I'd be soooo delicious.

What are your feelings on mustard?
                                Hell yeah..i would eat my belly fat!With lots of Mustard and some cucumber hehehehehe
                                I love mustard ,mostly hot stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X