banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erlend the Viking here! :D Please give me some attention, and questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erlend_G
    replied
    ^^ I sent you a PM, solspirit.

Still alive and breathing.. though a bit violated...

Rock on people !! \m/ ♪

Music is good for the soul.

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    You're a good guy Erl, don't let any of those *******s in your neighbor thread get you down, there's nothing wong with being a pacifist.
    . There are better ways to solve that problem than violence, you and I both know that that is not the answer.

I am seriously researching your issues with the demons and the inner voices I will private message you one of these days.
    It's not your schizophrenia and you're not crazy Erl.

Leave a comment:

• Erlend_G
    replied
    Yeah JamesPaul...

I got quite a challenge, there's rarely a day or two, without me hearing the voices, or feeling energies from possessed people.

(The doctors, aswell as most people, say it's "my schizophrenia". But I got valid proof, that atleast one person is in charge of channeling voices and other sensory input to me.)

I know religion is not a subject here on this forum, but I decided, about a year ago- to give my life to God and Jesus Christ. Soon after, I met with a group of people, who attend church and various meetings. It has been such a positive thing in my life.

These days, I try to become a better man, (and a better christian).

...everything I need to feel good, be healthy, be inspired and creative. Is to be left alone, in peace... so "of course" I get all these crazy demonic attacks, especially at night. . It's a challenge, just like living with a handicap or painful disease.

But I'll do my best, I promise . When I/we finally find the cure, it will be such a relief for me. And maybe we can help other people as well. But, as they say- help yourself first, then your brother.

I'm going to visit my father next week, I haven't seen him in a year. I had to make him promise me, that when he retires from being a sailor, he got to spend more time with me, and go on atleast one vacation! . I really hope we get the chance to know eachother better, and do cool stuff.

I'm going to order alot of musical equipment, everything from a headset, a practice amp- straplocks, a capo, strings- spend most of my savings. After savings are spent, I won't have NOTHING to use, or even save up- for the next five years.

That's what you get, for using roughly 100.000USD on drugs in the past :/.

My Epiphone Wildkat Koa, sounds AMAZING playing open chords and such- but I tried my brothers Yamaha Pacifica (strat style, S-S-H), and was BLOWN AWAY by how easy it was to play; the singing vocal lead tone- and everything... so now I want one of those aswell, to complement my Epi.

One thing is, what you "want", another thing is what you "need". . My father has a very nice, old Japan Squier strat. I want to buy it from him, and put a new pickguard on; with a Custom Custom in the bridge position. If he won't sell it, I'll look for another good, cheap and good sounding strat.

Another thought I've had, is to get a cheap/used dreadnaught steel-string acoustic; put electric guitar strings on it- and mount a humbucker in the soundhole. Drill holes in the body for volume/tone and a split switch;- and it might sound cool trough an amp?! :o

Thanks for writing.

Sincerely,

-Erlend ♪

Leave a comment:

• JamesPaul
    replied
    We all have our Demons, Erlend. We just don't let them overtake us. You won't either. I'm counting on that Bro.

Leave a comment:

• Erlend_G
    replied
    Originally posted by solspirit View Post
    How ya living Erl?
    not too bad, man. They say "tone is in the fingers",.. some days my hands feels just dead. But the rig sounds amazing though .

(trying to enjoy myself, having periods of believing the end is near-

For some reason, I think- if a man/human being can't have his own mind in peace with himself and God;
    like- :/ it doesn't feel good to be attacked with negative energies. Possessed people think Satan is God - and the other way around. They know absolutely everything- but nothing of use;
    gain ability to reach others telepathically- and channel energies/doings onto them; (all in the name of Satan)-

Is still my main challenge. :/

But heck, if one is able to see the solution, atleast positive things, it helps alot.

rock on gjuys!

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    How ya living Erl?

Leave a comment:

• Erlend_G
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
    Great to see you back Erlend. Obviously, you have been missed.
    thanks mate, for those words.

Means alot to me. To feel and be part of this community!

Rock on brothers!

Leave a comment:

• JamesPaul
    replied
    Great to see you back Erlend. Obviously, you have been missed.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Glad to hear it. Just try to keep in mind, make a difference for yourself first and foremost. If that makes a difference in the world, that's just a bonus.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Erlend_G
    replied
    Hello guys! Everything is okay today-

I was attacked by negative/evil people and spirits- then admitted to the mental hospital. In the cellar, where they lock up people in beds and force feed them pills ...

But I made it out alive. Yet, even more... depressed. Every time I try to gather power, to make a positive difference in this world, "something" (out of this world) attacks me- makes me very ill-

but OK. I'm still alive . "No one kicks a dead dog" is one of the words I use to keep my motivation up.

I've been joining a local Christian Worship group, and played bass guitar there for two occasions! I know religion is a "no no" thing here, but it has helped me tremendously. I no longer feel all alone, about my views about how I think Good is the only thing worth anything.- and how we should care for our fellow brothers, sisters and children- for a better future.

I'll be back later!

Rock on bros! \m/ ♪

-Erlend

(btw- to make the note sign- hold "alt" and type 1, 3.)

Leave a comment:

• NegativeEase
    replied
    How you doing Erl?
    Looks like he hasn't posted in a month.

Hope everything is ok

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    How you doing Erl?

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    Yeah man, it's something I have to really think about and think about how I felt from both sides.

Leave a comment:

• Erlend_G
    replied
    A lot of the alcohol stuff is in your head but that doesn't mean that it doesn't affect you physically and even worse down the road. You'll get to a point where your mind is creating psychosomatic illness and this will affect your health.

I'll still get back to you on the other stuff just give me a day or a few.. I'm very busy this week.
    No problem bro. I appreciate the "attention" . Have a happy new year and a good busy week.!

Leave a comment:

• solspirit
    replied
    A lot of the alcohol stuff is in your head but that doesn't mean that it doesn't affect you physically and even worse down the road. You'll get to a point where your mind is creating psychosomatic illness and this will affect your health.

I'll still get back to you on the other stuff just give me a day or a few.. I'm very busy this week.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X