Your/My Musical Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
    Sweet! You guy's remind me of bands like Kragens, Death Over Threat & maybe even a bit of Tourniquet. thrashy but w/ some other/kinda progressive elements thrown in..
    Don't forget grunge influences. You can definitely hear some AIC in El Dunco's music. Cool stuff.

Good thread. You guys are great. There's some good talent on here. I really like Les's music (even though he always ignores me). It has cool 70s rock and mysto 70s metal vibes. Plus I'm Christian too and like his messages.

Phantz, we even like you too. You have cool style with your gore slop.

Lol at the back and forth about Phantz running over the thread as usual. Since you're calling out people for not posting, Phantz, here's the best representation of me: I've played different instruments and been in different bands. Mostly rock and jazz. I sucked bad at drums and vocals, I was ok at guitar and bass but had to quit cuz finger injury, and I seem to be the best at keys. I'm happy that I feel I have something to offer musically.

The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Comment

See what a difference playing w/ feel makes? . Good job w/ that...sounds killer
      "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
      If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Woohoo! Thx
        Last edited by Clint 55; 05-07-2024, 12:53 PM.
        I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
          Don't forget grunge influences. You can definitely hear some AIC in El Dunco's music. Cool stuff.

Good thread. You guys are great. There's some good talent on here. I really like Les's music (even though he always ignores me). It has cool 70s rock and mysto 70s metal vibes. Plus I'm Christian too and like his messages.

Lol at the back and forth about Phantz running over the thread as usual. Since you're calling out people for not posting, Phantz, here's the best representation of me: I've played different instruments and been in different bands. Mostly rock and jazz. I sucked bad at drums and vocals, I was ok at guitar and bass but had to quit cuz finger injury, and I seem to be the best at keys. I'm happy that I feel I have something to offer musically.

Beautiful piece! Thanks for the great comment. Les had this song a while back that really spoke to me called “From Lies to Light” IIRC.
          The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by El Dunco View Post
            Beautiful piece!
            Thx!

Thanks for the great comment.
            You're welcome.

I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post

I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing.
              Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
              https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
              Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Probably worth mentioning my CT came back clean. I don’t have the big C. I still need further tests but I have time on my side now. ‍
                The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Comment

Probably worth mentioning my CT came back clean. I don’t have the big C. I still need further tests but I have time on my side now. ‍
                  Hey hell yeah dude. Great news. Time to hone your legacy further!
                  Take it to the limit
                  Everybody to the limit
                  Come on Fhqwhgads

Comment

Fantastic news! Congrats! Great news from the Dr really makes you feel on top of the world.
                    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                      I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing.
                      I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Seashore View Post

Hey hell yeah dude. Great news. Time to hone your legacy further!
                        ​That’s the plan! I have a lot left to say.

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

Fantastic news! Congrats! Great news from the Dr really makes you feel on top of the world.
                        Thankyou. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Working...
                        X