No announcement yet.

New Loop pedal day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a good night's sleep with foot care cream all over my finger, things look better....and if I'm careful not to bend/shred too much, playing is possible too..

So here's another short clip w/ my Hotone Pulze. Did'nt use the looper for this just the Hotone's own usb audio interaface.

Here's where modeler's really shine... for quick/perfect sounding recordings ..just plug in your guitar and press record

"Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

And w/ my Orange Supercrush and mic'd Emi 2x12. Delay & reverb from the DAW (pumped them up to try and match the ^^ modeler's preset !)

But yeah the nice thing w/ a modeler is you have the whole effects chain set up as a preset and that includes a whole bunch of fx, boosts, compressors, delays, reverbs etc, already dialed in pretty decently...in a way I never could dial them in myself cuz I just don't have the patience (or gear/pedals) for it.

it's just so much faster and easier to work w/ modelers when you're recording stuff ..there's really no denying that.

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Having said that..all routes can lead to sweet tone if done right. The advantage with modeling is it's just simpler/quicker..

But other methods produce excellent results as well. For instance people discount analog speaker sims as "inferior" cuz (surprise, surprise ) that's what they've heard other people do"

But as usual reality is different & they often sound great & lack for nothing

Using the onboard analog sp. sim output on my AMT Stonehead..recorded direct into the Loop pedal using my Behringer DI box. I also have an AMT Chameleon analog sp. sim pedal which I have always got great tones out of as well

Youtube

Comment

Working...
        X