banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's REVIEW those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Demanic View Post
    Rubber bands and the large twist ties from the produce dept.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
    Ha!
    I noticed the blue rubber band on your board that you posted in the other thread. I got a little chuckle out of that. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudeman7 View Post
      I've had good luck with Gorilla Glue. Smear some between the board and the pedal and BAM! Those bastards aren't going anywhere.
      Great hair product as well, I hear.

Comment

I've had good luck with Gorilla Glue. Smear some between the board and the pedal and BAM! Those bastards aren't going anywhere.
        Where is Demanic with his WTF? .gifs when you need him

Oh man, I've been known to hot glue knob positions down on the top side, but Gorilla Glue on the bottom? damn, that's next level.
        Last edited by NegativeEase; 02-24-2021, 09:33 AM.
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Where is Demanic with his WTF? .gifs when you need him

Oh man, I've known to hot glue knob positions down on the top side, but Gorilla Glue on the bottom? damn, that's next level.
          It's a solution for those who are very sure of their pedal order. :P
          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

It's a solution for those who are very sure of their pedal order. :P
            That isn't any of you....
            Originally posted by Bad City
            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman View Post

The only thing I am sure about is that I am going to order a lot of pedals.
              La plouc

Comment

• Originally posted by Little Pigbacon View Post

I see what you did there...
                The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Little Pigbacon View Post

Sig worthy -except no one will know the great double entendre pulled off on this day.
                  “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I'm very certain of my pedal order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                      I'm very certain of my pedal order.

Does the certainty of the order of three cow pies in a field really matter?

Comment

Does the certainty of the order of three cow pies in a field really matter?
                        That would all depend upon who's walking through the field.

Comment

This is what I've been using for my acoustic board lately: Click image for larger version  Name:	20210213_232931.jpg Views:	55 Size:	45.1 KB ID:	6059388
                          THIS guy GETS it!!!!!

Look at this slick setup right here!!!!

#1 - Acoustic rig!!!!

#2 Sonic Research TURBPO tuner. right there it says 'I'm [email protected]$$, even when tuning an acoustic I'm turbo!"

Next - Cool @$$ frickin' BASS Di + OD for a preamp!!! with a purple chicken head knob!!! PIMP-TASTIC (Guitar guys - try an Analog Alien Bass Station...)

Uber-retro DOD Phasor

Boss DM-2 for the Warm repeats

And my Ace Approved Hardwire Digitech reverb!!!!

This man can acoustic duo with me any day!!!! Do you use that Phasor to play the intro to Shooting Star?????

Comment

• Thanks man! It's a lot of fun to get weird with the acoustic.

Comment

Working...
                            X