banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of forum special pickup could and would you take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What kind of forum special pickup could and would you take?

Originally posted by Luke Duke View Post
    just because he wants a used pup for a project doesn't mean he's cheap.

Well, I have no doubt there's a very good explanation why he didn't want to pony up for a new PU, and at the same time thinks other people should. And he presented it in the thoughtful manner we've come to expect from him: Calm, mature, no name-calling; his trademarks. I'm sure there's a very good reason for the double standard...

BTW Luke, as far as PM'ing Christain: I've PM'd him a few times in the past, humbly trying to bury the hatchet with him, very sincere and aoplogetic and complimentary to him, and he's totally blown me off. He can be quite a snotty little boy. I tried, he wanted no part of it.
    Last edited by blueman335; 03-16-2014, 09:14 AM.
    "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
    "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
    "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

I'm going to close this thread if the off-topic doesn't stop.

Comment

So, the Zed-90 sounds like a pretty groovy idea. I'd hate for it to fall to the wayside.
         Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Flannel View Post
          So, the Zed-90 sounds like a pretty groovy idea. I'd hate for it to fall to the wayside.
          Same here. I would hate for a personal feud to derail what sounds like a really awesome pickup. I want one. And I also love the name Zed-90.

Comment

That's what we should call it. I think it's a great concept and there was a lot of great ideas flowing on here before the infighting.
             Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

I didn't have time this weekend but I will wrap this up and send the proposal as an official one to SD this week.

Next step would be to tell general interest on their part. How difficult, technically, this Zed-90 would be. And whether it could be a design that can be opened by the user to mess with the magnets.

Comment

Originally posted by uOpt View Post
                I didn't have time this weekend but I will wrap this up and send the proposal as an official one to SD this week.

Next step would be to tell general interest on their part. How difficult, technically, this Zed-90 would be. And whether it could be a design that can be opened by the user to mess with the magnets.
                uOpt, really cool of you to get the ball rolling on something like this. Thank you! It takes a pretty selfless and patient person to do something like this, so kudos to you! Hopefully, the Zed-90 comes to fruition; I will definitely be picking one up if they do!

Comment

Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
                    ^^^ this ^^^

Sent from my armored battle station using Tapatalk

Comment

Now if we continue with the Zed-90 idea, how will it be voiced? We talking brighter and snappy or dark and raunchy?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
                      Nope...

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
                        And WHY it should be dead? Because YOU say so?

Comment

You're dumb.

Comment

Really guys... I didn't get the reference either, so I googled it. (Pulp Fiction reference)

But please guys, be civil, I want a Zed-90. I read the warning, and I'd hate to have a couple people's personal problems to derail the forum special pickup.

Comment

Not really the same thing but maybe someone could be interested in an experiment I made :

Comment

Originally posted by LtKojak View Post
                                And WHY it should be dead? Because YOU say so?
                                It's a movie quote.

Nope...

Comment

Working...
                                X