This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Great transactions with Formula73 and ericmeyer4. Thanks, fellers!
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Awesome transaction with Rich_S! Super fast shipping, excellent packaging, and the pedal was exactly as described! Thanks!

Comment

I got a JB from Inferno. He's a good guy.
        ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
        2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
        Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Another spectacular deal with firebirdguy72. Amazing skill and expertise winding pickups. An absolute joy to deal with.....just a great person!

Comment

Right back at ya brother! I can't say enough about teleblooz. Patient, generous and overall a great guy to deal with! Do not hesitate for a second to do a deal with him. He sure is a top notch fella that I'd love to deal with again!
            Originally posted by dg27
            Salad plates are aerodynamically more effective than dinner plates, which are too heavy.

Comment

Perfect transaction with Teleguru.
              Originally posted by LesStrat
              Yogi Berra was correct.
              Originally posted by JOLLY
              I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Chewpac was great to deal with. Quick payment and super nice throughout the transaction

Comment

ant_riv is an excellent trader. Great experience discussing trade options that never came to fruition but the dealing and his openness made me want to deal with him in the future.

Comment

I agree!

It was the best transaction that didn't happen, ever!

Great communication and I hope we can work something out next time!

Comment

Excellent trade transaction with Saladin! Thanks so much!

Comment

Good deal with man-in-moon. Just bought an EVH Wolfgang bridge pickup off him. USPS lost it in Memphis for a couple days, but that's probably because of tornados. It arrived safe and sound and I have it in my hand as we speak.
                        Nope...

Comment

Seamless transaction with Itsabass. Bought an SSL-5 from him, very promptly shipped.
                          Originally posted by Aceman
                          It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

My latest transaction was with ugameus & I was very happy with every aspect of it! I swapped out my MXR Carbon Copy and $50 for a Swell G Drive, he had some personal issues happen with his car but he still managed to get it shipped out olny one day later than we agreed on & he kept me in the loop the whole time! He also tossed in a extra valve for the delay, not necessary but very cool of him!!! In hindsight I shouldn't say a day, it was actually only a few hours after the time we agreed on & the shippers are responsible for the rest? In any case he got it to me before the weekend which is all I really cared about & its by far one of the coolest pedals I've got in a long time, very subtle but also extremely transparent, takes a great sound & makes it unbelievable! I'd definitely recommend doing business with him if you get the chance, great guy and very, very, honest! He will literally go the extra mile to make sure your happy with the transaction! Thanks a bunch ugameus!!!
                            I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Had a nice deal with ericmeyer4. Bought a box of parts, arrived well-packed and pretty quick. Some parts listed weren't there but other parts not listed were there, so can't really complain - it's a box of parts. Just a few of the knobs and switches in there would have cost me as much. It's all cool.

Comment

Great transaction with Fusion1!
                                My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
                                The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
                                Originally posted by CTN
                                I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
                                FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Working...
                                X