banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erlend the Viking here! :D Please give me some attention, and questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newking70 View Post
    Har du vært i Estland?
    (are you using google translate, or do you speak Norwegian? Are you norse? :o )

No, I've never been there. A friend of mine went there several times, on a "road trip" with his friend. (They would never let me join. )

... But I've been in Gambia, West-Africa, with my "jazz-class" from Sund Folkehøyskole, 2009-2010. It was an awesome experience. Most "shocking", was hanging out with a "gang of friends" at their house;- the atmosphere, and everything- was exactly like how we used to chill home in north Norway. Listening to Jimi Hendrix on the stereo, and smoking pot . I also had many other, beautiful experiences.

The worst part, was when I got food poisoning? or something- after drinking home-made palm wine, sharing the bottle with 4-5 strangers at a late night party. I awoke at 2 in the morning, with stomach pains so bad; I barely made it to the bathroom. A classmate found me at 8-9, sitting on the toilet, completely passed out- with my head in the sink. . I recovered, but only after 4 days of feeling really uneasy and tired.

The rest of the journey, easily made up for that, though.

Cheap cigarettes, 3 packs for a dollar. "Super Kings Presidente" or something. Very strong, with an...eh... suburban flavour of burning garbage! .

"Look, look, come here, everybody! -shouted a young, native man. Our entire class came to look. It was a bright green snake, up in a tree. All of a sudden, the snake was on the ground, and "running" fast, between everybodys feet. "EVERYONE RUN AWAY NOW!!" another man screamed. It was a green mamba. (and 4 hours to the nearest hospital/antidote) :o

I also visited Turkey, and the Dominican Republic, both times with my mother and family, as a child.

...well, now I need to get my arse out of my chair soon. Four days to Christmas eve, (in Norway, we celebrate on the 24th),
    -and I got loads of stuff that I need to do. Can't even remember half of it!

-Erlend
    If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

I hope you had a good Christmas & New year Erl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post
        I hope you had a good Christmas & New year Erl!!!
        Thanks... Christmas was exceptionally great, I got to meet both my uncles, and drink myself to sleep . I got a pair of wool... "giant socks" for my feet, , a CD from my uncle (where we play a song together, )... early morning the 31th we had a minor accident at my house. Which left me distressed, and in a worred(bad mood for the rest of the time, even till today.

I don't want to write about it online.

But it's no biggie. Tomorrow is the first "real day" of 2021- I'm gonna start my resolutions;

I've been concerned about alcohol withdrawal, but I'm certain it's 99% in my head. If I just get rid of all these empty cans, and stop thinking about it-
        I think I'll thrive being sober .

Got alot of spare time, to do important things, like meditation, playing guitar, studying. Getting rid of the daily drinking habit (and other bad habits) will be good, when things settles in.

I'm going to make 25 litres of wine, though... raisin/apricot/lemon wine . And homemade wine is all I'm gonna drink. \m/.

...also, I'm hoping to get a decent "deal" on a payment plan for all my debt. On the 15th I have a "big meeting" with all the associates regarding my welfare and illness- and I'll ask them to help me, the best we can. I want a lawyer. But... "don't worry, be happy" . Gonna sit down and fiddle with my new OD pedal .

-Erl
        Last edited by Erlend_G; 01-03-2021, 12:01 PM.
        If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

A lot of the alcohol stuff is in your head but that doesn't mean that it doesn't affect you physically and even worse down the road. You'll get to a point where your mind is creating psychosomatic illness and this will affect your health.

I'll still get back to you on the other stuff just give me a day or a few.. I'm very busy this week.

Comment

A lot of the alcohol stuff is in your head but that doesn't mean that it doesn't affect you physically and even worse down the road. You'll get to a point where your mind is creating psychosomatic illness and this will affect your health.

I'll still get back to you on the other stuff just give me a day or a few.. I'm very busy this week.
            No problem bro. I appreciate the "attention" . Have a happy new year and a good busy week.!

Comment

Yeah man, it's something I have to really think about and think about how I felt from both sides.

Comment

How you doing Erl?

Comment

How you doing Erl?
                  Looks like he hasn't posted in a month.

Hope everything is ok
                  “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Hello guys! Everything is okay today-

I was attacked by negative/evil people and spirits- then admitted to the mental hospital. In the cellar, where they lock up people in beds and force feed them pills ...

But I made it out alive. Yet, even more... depressed. Every time I try to gather power, to make a positive difference in this world, "something" (out of this world) attacks me- makes me very ill-

but OK. I'm still alive . "No one kicks a dead dog" is one of the words I use to keep my motivation up.

I've been joining a local Christian Worship group, and played bass guitar there for two occasions! I know religion is a "no no" thing here, but it has helped me tremendously. I no longer feel all alone, about my views about how I think Good is the only thing worth anything.- and how we should care for our fellow brothers, sisters and children- for a better future.

I'll be back later!

Rock on bros! \m/ ♪

-Erlend

(btw- to make the note sign- hold "alt" and type 1, 3.)

Comment

Glad to hear it. Just try to keep in mind, make a difference for yourself first and foremost. If that makes a difference in the world, that's just a bonus.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to see you back Erlend. Obviously, you have been missed.
                        I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
                          Great to see you back Erlend. Obviously, you have been missed.
                          thanks mate, for those words.

Means alot to me. To feel and be part of this community!

Rock on brothers!

Comment

How ya living Erl?

Comment

How ya living Erl?
                              not too bad, man. They say "tone is in the fingers",.. some days my hands feels just dead. But the rig sounds amazing though .

(trying to enjoy myself, having periods of believing the end is near-

For some reason, I think- if a man/human being can't have his own mind in peace with himself and God;
                              like- :/ it doesn't feel good to be attacked with negative energies. Possessed people think Satan is God - and the other way around. They know absolutely everything- but nothing of use;
                              gain ability to reach others telepathically- and channel energies/doings onto them; (all in the name of Satan)-

Is still my main challenge. :/

But heck, if one is able to see the solution, atleast positive things, it helps alot.

rock on gjuys!

Comment

We all have our Demons, Erlend. We just don't let them overtake us. You won't either. I'm counting on that Bro.
                                I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Working...
                                X