The 2021 "My Next Guitar" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Top-L View Post
    All of my guitars are six string, I am seriously debating a seven string to do downtuned metal. The only problem, last time I picked up a seven string, my left hand cramped up. And that was before my injuries. I have a small range of motion where I can play without fatique and I'm afraid a seven would push me outside that range and end up in frustration.

You might consider a baritone....
    I have a 7 that I never play. I’d like to trade it for a baritone. Honestly I’m not sure how much I’d use the baritone but I am guarantee it would be more than the 7.

Comment

• I'll play! Looking to pick up one or two solid guitars this year. Not 100% sure what just yet, but looking at $600 - $1300 for each. As of today, the thoughts are:

- Ibanez RG - looking to pick up a used Prestige in all likelihood
      - Gibson LP Junior with P-90s. (I was interested in the 2015 double-cuts but jeez the headstock signature is not too cool) - potentially a Hamer Studio as well
      - Some kind of singlecut ... whether Gibson Studio or possibly a PRS S2 singelcut or pre-2013 Starla.
      -=The Dali
      --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

• get the hamer studio!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy View Post
          get the hamer studio!
          As they say... "they ain't making any more"
          -=The Dali
          --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

• my hamer usa are some of my favorites for sure

Comment

• I bought my last guitar in 2009. I don’t even enter music stores anymore. Catalogs rarely get opened.

Therefore, I’m guessing I won’t be making a guitar purchase this year.
              Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou

Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

• Im leaning towards the PRS SE Custom 24-08. Looks like a great guitar!
                Guitar Help Is One Click Away!

Comment

• Paisley tele with La Brea's.

Comment

Working...
                  X