banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's REVIEW those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Demanic View Post
    And here it is. Look Ma no feet! Or a Metalzone (atm).

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
    This is more infectious than Covid....now its in this thread!!!!
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

• You asked for it.
      And no comment whatsoever about the lack of the Metalzone.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	festerpic1.2.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	6056213
      Last edited by Demanic; 02-11-2021, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• This thread might finally get me to sort my pedalboard out, I will fight my urge to position footwear all around it when I take a picture.

Comment

• Ok, one more panorama.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demanic View Post
            Ok, one more panorama.

I like that you're finally showing some leg . . . . but where are the feet???? :P
            Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
            This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

• Full Disclosure: Just made this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                Full Disclosure: Just made this...

Pretty good pedal selection -Not much to improve on this one as tweaking and fattening a good bass tone

So here goes my criticisms -I hope I honor your legacy with this.
                • TC Electronic Tuner Pedal footprint to close to board edge -it will wobble from guitar cable input -rookie mistake.
                • Patch cable loop exposed over pedalboard footprint as a trip hazard for a man with rock moves..
                • Power daisy chain not locked down. -Some screaming woman with bleached hair in a poison tshirt is going to unplug you accidentally during your sweet bass solo.
                • low pile carpeting suggests you are a poor musician living in your mom's basement -your'e f*cking Steve Dallas -you live in luxury -let's get that board on some nice berber or high pile carpet for the pic plz.
                • lack of creativity in presentation -suggest some cans of hairspray and an empty bag of coke in the picture.
                “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                  [*]low pile carpeting suggests you are a poor musician living in your mom's basement -your'e f*cking Steve Dallas -you live in luxury -let's get that board on some nice berber or high pile carpet for the pic plz.[/LIST]
                  Currently on list for first sig worthy item of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

I like that you're finally showing some leg . . . . but where are the feet???? :P
                    At the usual place attached to the bottom of the legs. Are yours somewhere different?

Comment

• Scary Movie (2000) clip with quote - Oh, my God, we hit a boot. - Where's the foot? Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip.

Comment

• Why do you do this to me?

Comment

• Because it's entertaining?

Comment

• That board looks like Stadium Bleachers -I immediately thought about making out when seeing this board.
                            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• Hi Aceman,

Here’s my current board when using a clean pedal platform. Everything has isolated power with 18v for the Friedman gain pedals and the gain pedals and chorus are running through the loop of the NS2. Using the Pickup Booster at the end for clean volume boost for solos. Can get anything from funk and blues to 80s and current metal. I love Boss stuff so that’s most of the board. Used it at a dive bar last year and earned myself free pizza.

I have another board I use when using an amp for gain like my Splawn or Marshall. May share that later but let’s start with this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmyO View Post
                                Hi Aceman,

Here’s my current board when using a clean pedal platform. Everything has isolated power with 18v for the Friedman gain pedals and the gain pedals and chorus are running through the loop of the NS2. Using the Pickup Booster at the end for clean volume boost for solos. Can get anything from funk and blues to 80s and current metal. I love Boss stuff so that’s most of the board. Used it at a dive bar last year and earned myself free pizza.

I have another board I use when using an amp for gain like my Splawn or Marshall. May share that later but let’s start with this one.
                                What makes you think I'm going to read this?

Comment

Working...
                                X